“comfort inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Westport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Westport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Westport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12031 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Maryland Heights
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“comfort inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

the stay at Comfort In Westport, St.Louis was the most enjoyable and comfortable.
The most impressive and helpful was the service provided in every area,super,super good. Vicki,Kim Lary ,Kevin and Benson

Room Tip: call ahead of time and ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear loniski,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with all our team members. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ohio City, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed at this place last week. It was my worst hotel experience I have had. I just wanted to leave. It seemed and proved they were all staring at you. After checking in we went to the room well 2 hours later the guest service woman knocked on door and peeking in said did you call for towels. She never had towels so why did she come bother us? Later on that evening again housekeeping came to the door for something. They had a happy hour in the meeting room with only 3 to 4 tables. The table the manager was at had 2 or 3 huge dishes brought out to them only and noone mingled or was friendly. In the morning the housekeeper walked right in on me naked from shower at 8 am saying oh, I am sorry this room was not supposssed to be occupied. About 15 minutes after she left someone called with an apology. I told them we were packing and when I opened the door to leave there was housekeeping right outside saying oh your checking out? Your suppossed to be a stayover. I went to the desk to straighten it out and we ran. There was zero privacy and I would not recommend this hotel. Why bother a guest so much if they don't want to be bothered. respect a person's privacy!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Clean rooms, caring personnel, helpful information from everyone! We have stayed at several Comfort Inns before and when our daughter was LifeFlighted to Mercy in St. Louis I immediately called the nearest Comfort Inn. They gave us a room for as long as needed. They had a shuttle to the hospital with a FABULOUS driver! Every employee there gave us gentle encouraging words, especially Rick - on the phone and in person. They knew what we needed when we needed it - and great ideas of where to go for good comfort food too! I would recommend this hotel to any and all - it certainly met our needs! (note: we were worried enough about our daughter and the last thing we needed to worry about was the cost of our extended stay - they gave us a Mercy discount - God bless them all)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Julie,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I was pleased to hear our team exceeded your expectations especially with the situation your family was going through. We always strive to treat our guest like our family. We hope everything is getting better and we never want our guest to have to worry about accomodations when faced with the a family emergency. I want to thank you for allowing us to be your host.The van service is always a great service to our families who are visiting on of the area hospitals from out of town and need transportation.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be for vacation and time with your family.

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Thanks for all the hospitality. I was impressed that the rooms were so clean. That means a lot to me. I must have a clean room and I'm very picky about that.

I also appreciated the business reception and getting to meet with your sales director Angie. Very nice lady and another part of my positive experience there at your hotel...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sean H,

Thank you for such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Room is clean, comfortable, and cozy. The registration staff is very kind and friendly. The housekeepers greeted us outside our room. The shuttle service to the hospital is wonderful. We love the shuttle driver Kevin!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for the positive feedback on the staff and Kevin. We strive to provide great accomodations and good value to every guest. I have shared you kind words with the entire staff and Kevin always provides area information and an enjoyable ride when transporting our guests to their destination.

We hope to have you visit us agian when your in the area.

Regards
Joe Bryson GM
314-878-1400
Queens, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This place was perfect for what I wanted and needed to do: Relax after a long long drive... clean, cozy... The staff was friendly staff and the breakfast was good too... Thank-you, I would stay again...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear JM, Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. I was glad to hear that our hotel provided a comfortable rest after a long trip and that the staff was accomodating to your needs.

We hope to see you again when you are traveling in the St. Louis area.

All the best
Joe Bryson GM
314-878-1400
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. Fantastic shuttle service. Although there isn't a restaurant on site during the weekend, hotel shuttle will take you wherever you need to go. Kevin, one of the drivers was phenomenal. Held a meeting at this venue and they were very accommodating and met all of our needs.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Ballinjazz,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback!
I have shared your comments with my staff including Kevin, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Kevin is one of our hotels knowledgable shuttle drivers and he is always looking to make your stay more enjoyable.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Inn

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!