“UK Travellers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Westport

You added Comfort Inn Westport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Westport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12031 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Hampshire, UK
“UK Travellers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Wife and I have used this hotel over several years. Usually over the first two to three days of our vacation in the US and again over the last two days of vacation on our way back home. Always found the staff a friendly bunch always willing to help with a query or advice. I do mean a friendly bunch, from the front desk staff, the room servicing staff, the maintenance chap, security staff to the back room office people. On the odd occasion there has been a gripe, the problem has been dealt with quickly and to our complete satisfaction. The Hotel at Lackland Road has been there for some years but has always maintained a good standard of presentation and cleanliness both internally and externally. The rooms are always clean and tidy when first entering them and again after the room service staff have been in and done their daily tasks. Breakfasts are generally decent fare, the restaurant however can be a bit crowded especially on weekends. The location of the hotel is fairly close to the St Louis Lambert Airport but far enough away from aircraft noise; the hotel provides an airport shuttle service should it be required. There is easy access to I270 from where journeys can commence to where ever. Overall, the reason my wife and I come back to this hotel is written above, plus we know where we are going and where to come back to.

Room Tip: Rooms at the fron of the hotel provide a nice view over Westport Plaza and lovely sunsets.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Ron U,

314590-5656

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel many times for Business and was treated wonderful. I never had to ask or wait for anything and had prompt, courteous service. Would recommend the Comfort Inn Westport to anyone from Family Vacation to Business stay. The staff is very prompt and pleasant and I will not stay anywhere but here when in the area. I got alot of help from Rachel during my stay .Kudo's to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sonja351,

Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

This hotel provided excellent service and very comfortable accommodation. Clean with an adequate breakfast. Special feature was the managers reception with good hot food and drinks! Located on the airport side of the city they provide a shuttle to and from the airport as well as this also being the drop off point for the downtown metro. Staff are efficient and friendly and the overall ambience of this hotel is very good. I believe it will also be undergoing a complete makeover in 2014. Good complimentary parking and close to small shops with easy access to the interstate. Good value for money and definitely worth recommending.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Margarte B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and we were please to hear you enjoyed the managers reception and the hotel shuttle service. Your feedback and kind words serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

On behalf of my entire team I would like toThank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to having you stay with again when in the westport area.

new hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel since our friend's wedding reception was downstairs. The convenience of being able to just go upstairs after a night of dancing was enough to give this hotel five stars. We arrived very late via plane, and the receptionist was super helpful and friendly even at 1am. He even gave us directions to get some late night eats. The room was adequate for the price - clean and roomy - but the beds were a bit small. The breakfast changed daily and offered a variety of options, and their coffee was super hot! Even their event staff was kind and courteous. My only issues with this hotel (if you can even call them that) were that the pillows were really flat and they folded them over in the pillowcase so they were really tiny and fluffed, or normal size and flat. The plus side is that they give you two. And their cleaning staff - although very very friendly - came quite early in the day, often before we had gotten ready for the day making for some awkward chit chat and the occasional post-shower surprise in the bathroom.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to St. Louis who wants a decent hotel at a reasonable price in a great location with outstanding service. (They even accommodated our friends, putting us across the hall from them!) Just remember to hang the 'do not disturb' sign in the morning if you're still getting ready!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Romarathon,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to get you right next to your friends.

Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The hotel was centrally located to many STL attractions. The free shuttle service was a great added bonus. Larry took us to Westport and was very kind. Kim also was a great help with giving good dinner suggestions. I didn't catch the other girls name who was also working the front desk, but she was also a great help. Thanks for the great service, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear NB N,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I travel to St. Louis every month for business, and on my second month in, I found this little gem. It's a great price, provides wonderful service, has a great onsite restaurant/bar (with even more great service), is close to the Westport Plaza (walking distance) if you're looking for nightlife, and - perhaps most important to me - it provides a great shuttle service. They pick me up from the airport, drop me off at my clients' office, and then pick me up from my clients' office to deliver me back to the airport. So far, I've enjoyed the company of all of the shuttle drivers, but I've had the chance to get to know Kevin the most. He's typically making the run in the afternoons when I go back to the airport, and he always provides a safe, smooth and friendly ride. The whole team at this hotel should be proud of what they've accomplished. I keep coming back for a reason!

• Stayed November 2013
Dear MRGALE79,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online trip advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with one of my good friends, I wasn't too sure about this place, but I was absolutely blown away by the service of the Front Desk Supervisor. Her name was Kim and every time I seen her she very friendly and always willing to help. Her customer service was the kind you rarely find these days. Ms. Kim made us feel welcomed and I was very impressed at the knowledge she has of St. Louis. That made us navigating around St.Louis very easy. Her smile was very warming.....I recommend this hotel to all of my colleagues and hope they're able to meet Ms.Kim....I will be back soon. Comfort inn, if I could take Ms. Kim back to Dallas with me I surely would. Thanks to her and all of the staff at Comfort Inn Westport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Tina. S
Thank you for taking time to provide a Trip Advisor survey related to you stay with us. I was pleased to hear that Kim took such great care of you and made a lasting impression. We strive to provide first class service to all our guests. I will share your kind words with the staff and especially Kim.

We do hope to have you stay with us again when your in the area.

Warm Regards
Joe Bryson GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#8 of 15 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport
#10 of 15 in Maryland Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 440 reviews
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#6 of 15 in Maryland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 191 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#4 of 15 in Maryland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 570 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!