You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1973 Craigshire Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146 (Formerly Holiday Inn St. Louis - Westport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Outlet Malls Savings
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Chicago, Illinois
“Youngye”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was at this hotel over the Mardi Gras holiday! The hotel and staff were good but the hotel's waitress Youngye (hope I'm spelling her name correctly) exemplified hospitality! Her attentiveness and genuine demeanor made us feel comfortable and welcomed. She is fantastically amazing and made our trip just that more enjoyable! She really is the MVP of this hotel! Cheers to you, Youngye!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Latrice T:

Thank you for staying with us at our DoubleTree by Hilton. I am glad you took the time to compose and post this review. The staff and I agree with your observations of Yong Ae. She really is our MVP. I hope you come back soon.

Dan Gough

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Gainesville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very dirty room, dirt in corners of bathroom, caulking around tub and toilet looked like a little child did it. Loud heat and ac unit, Compared to other Hilton properties, this leaves way more to be desired.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Schellgator:

I feel as though I know you well by now. I have responded to your first review on Hilton SALT, and now your review on TripAdvisor, and exchanged several emails with you. Thank you for staying with us and for composing the two reviews of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I am sorry we did not live up to expectations during your stay earlier in month. I do hope you will be staying at DoubleTrees in the future. Thank you for all the feedback.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very nice accommodations in quaint suburban setting off the I-270 and Page exit. The hotel and rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff during our seminar was very accommodating. Bruce Winter, Dawn Booth and Dan Goszewski with the hotel's Food, Catering & Beverage Services provide exceptional support and will go the extra mile for you. You will not be disappointed in the effort of the staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Clint E:

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree by Hilton for your conference last week. Our entire staff appreciates the business. I must also thank you for recognizing Bruce, our Catering Director, Dawn in Convention Services, and Dan, the Food & Beverage Manager. Please think of our DoubleTree when you are planning your next seminar.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I spent a week here for a business trip, my husband joined me. We had a very good stay. The staff was excellent! Some of the best service I have had. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and seemed to genuinely want you to have a good stay. My husband got a bit of a cold while we were there and the housekeeper even left him a "get well" note under the door on our last day.

The room was comfortable. We had a king bed, desk, couch, dresser, flat panel tv, refrig, and coffee maker in the room. It was nice to be able to sit on the couch and watch tv instead of the bed. My only complaint about the room would be the pillows. There were plenty of them, but they were too flat for my liking.

We had breakfast there one morning and it was good. A buffet style breakfast with lots to choose from. I also saw people ordering off an a la cart menu. The servers in there were wonderful also. The food was pretty good for standard buffet type stuff, except the apple dumplings. Those were very yummy.

We go to the area regularly for business and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Mikayla73:

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree by Hilton and for taking all the time to compose, this detailed review in TripAdvisor. My staff and I really do appreciate your kind words. Our associates loved being called, "Friendly & Helpful". I hope you choose to stay with us again, and please keep writing reviews in TripAdvisor when you travel. We appreciate the feedback.

General
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a very good suburban business hotel well located off if I-270 and Page..

The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and quiet.. no freeway noise at all. Free parking.

Although you have to pay for internet service which seems a bit chintzy and cheap on the part of the hotel now in light of its competitors and lower class hotels are now offering free internet as part of their room rates.

Dear phk123:

Thank you for staying at our DoubleTree by Hilton in St. Louis. I appreciate you calling our hotel, "clean, comfortable and quiet". Some time in 2013, internet will be complimentary to all guests. I hope you come back to see us soon.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

arrived on the coldest night of the year with my hotel confirmation in my hand and was told by desk clerk I was at the wrong hotel. She offered to give me directions to the correct Doubletree. I asked if she could accommodate me at this hotel. She talked to her supervisor and she was able to get me in. Here name was Jacqueline and she went above and beyond to service my needs.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Carole G:

Thank you for staying with at our DoubleTree by Hilton and thank you for taking the time to write this TripAdvisor Review. I am sorry that you ended up at the wrong hotel, but glad that you ended up staying with us. I want to extend my appreciation for you recognizing Jacqueline. Jacqueline has really been doing a great job. She has been mentioned by numerous guests, and she is winning several of our Satisfaction and Guest Loyalty, or "SALT" contests at the hotel.
I will pass this on to Jacqueline when I see her tomorrow, along with something else that recognizes our associates that go out of their way to help guests. Again, thank you for pointing out her service and work. I can assure you, that your kind words have not fallen on deaf ears. Keep reviewing hotels, and I hope you come back to our DoubleTree by Hilton.

Comstock Park, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The DoubleTree Westport is an amazing value and a very nice hotel. The staff, specifically the breakfast hosts, helped make our stay very pleasant and they open at 6:00am on even on the weekends! The 24 hour fitness center is on the small side but has everthing you need except for a scale.

Room Tip: Go as high as possible for a better view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear grriceman:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review in TripAdvisor. My staff and I are very pleased that you liked our hotel. Thank you for recognizing the dining room staff, and thank you for all the feedback. I hope you come back soon.

Dan Gough

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport? Share your experiences!