“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis to your Saves list
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   900 Westport Plaza Dr, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Family Together Time
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Maryland Heights
Maryland Heights
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The room we stayed in was clean, roomy, quiet, and the bedding was luxurious. The beds, though comfortable, was a bit too firm for me but not for my husband. I appreciated having a coffee maker in the room but was disappointed to learn that the free internet only applies to the lobby. There is a charge for internet access in your room. Overall, we had a good experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Marble Hill, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My review comes from our experience of a two day meeting we hosted for 150 of our customers. The hotel itself is very nice with a great location and the staff is professional. The service is detailed and superior all the way from the meeting rooms, the sleeping rooms, to the food prepared for lunch. We could not have asked for better service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Barb Robins B,

We are delighted to hear that you had a successful meeting & our staff was able to accomodate your needs. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback & we look forward to connecting with you in the future
St louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay here because it was close to the airport and restaurants. My brother in law was flying in from NY to surprise my husband for his 40th bday. When we checked in, I paid cash for our rooms and had asked for a receipt and was told that I would get one slipped under my door after 11pm...I was a little leery of that since I then had no proof of what I had paid, but figured thats the way they do it so I left it at that....bad mistake. Upon getting into our rooms, I noticed right away that our room appeared to not have been vacuumed and that my brother in law had a big spot of something on his white bedspread that was very noticeable. We decided to not complain because we didnt want to have our trip ruined by being upset and we had a very busy evening ahead of us. We enjoyed a great meal at the Kobe Japanese Grill and had a nice evening of dancing at Trainwreck Saloon which is all in close walking distance to the hotel. That evening getting back to our room, I showered only to realize that there was mold in the caulk around the tub...that I couldnt ignore so the next next morning when I got up, I had gotten our receipt under the door only to find out that even though the two rooms I had were the exact same, one of them was a lot more in price and also realized that I paid way more than I should have for the rooms. I went to the front desk to question why I had paid so much more than I had actually owed..and guess what...I had a hard time proving it because the girl at check in hadnt given me the receipt of cash that I had requested. Long story short, I was finally refunded the $60 that was overcharged. At that time I had complained about the cleanliness of the room and that went pretty much ignored. When I got home I called and talked to the manager, I believe her name was Gina. She was wonderful, I expressed all of my concerns and problems to her and she was very apologetic. I told her that I had never stayed at a Sheraton before and I was pretty certain that I never would again. She offered me a gift certificate for two rooms each with breakfast if I would like them. I accepted and will give this place one more try, so stay tuned for my next review on this place. It may not be until later this summer but I hope that my next review is better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Westport plaza for your recent stay and for your feedback.

It was my pleasure discussing the matter with you and look forward to your next visit to our property to change your opinion of our establishment by staying with us again.

Again, thank you for your time, and please accept my apologies.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I want to begin that the highlight of my experience was the wonderful staff. I do want to call out John and Justin, 2 guys who went out of their way to be very helpful made my stay great. The restaurant's food was really phenominal! Delicious and tasty! I would definately stay and use the Plaza facility again for sure. Outstanding place to hold a meeting. Thanks to all!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear GEgoman,

Thank you for the review! I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! I will share your great feedback with our staff and thank them for their service.

Looking forward to your next visit!
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I satyed in this hotel in Nov 2012. The room was really big.The heating was making a terible noise, so I had to close it in the night. The room was warn out and the smell (most likely the carpet) made the stay less enjoyable. The brekfast was good and the stuff really polite.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Charlieinn,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Westport and for your feedback

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the size of the room and the breakfast.

I have shared the information regarding the room with the heating with our maintenance department to correct.

Thank you again for staying with us & we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a week for corporate meetings with 10+ people and didn't have a single issue. Our meetings were in the adjoined conference center that was more than adequate for our needs. We didn't need to rent vehicles since there were more than ample choices for restaurants for evenings.

John and Justin greeted us every day as we entered our full days of meetings and kept snacks/drinks fully replenished. One person made a special request for a drink of their choice and it was in our meeting room within thirty minutes. Great stuff and look forward to our future meetings scheduled at the Sheraton Westport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Joe S,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have met your expectations, I have shared your comments with our associates and thanked them for providing a warm greeting and attentive service. We stand ready for your next visit!

Elkhart, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed in a suite, which was a bit strange - this was the only "suite" I've ever stayed in that was all one room. It was very spacious and nice, but the living area and the bedroom were still all combined which felt awkward. The hotel was clean and the location was convenient. Overall, a nice stay, but nothing special.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SheratonWestportPlz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Scott C,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback

We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us, location and cleanliness.

We apologize for any inconvenince the layout of the suite may have caused, for future reference we have two types of suites regular suites and junior suites. the suite you had for this recent stay was a junior suite which a one bedroom.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to connecting with you in the future

Been to Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis? Share your experiences!