Recently stayed here for a Lax Tournament at Lindenwood Univeristy. Lindenwood University is two exits away from the Maryland Heights Exit. Historic St. Charles on Main Street is one exit away. We had a king suite. The suite has an apartment size refrigerator, two burner range top, and sink in the kitchenette. Table that seats 3 is next to kitchenette. Very pleased with complimentary breakfast. Many choices to choose from, sausage, eggs, cereal, coffee, muffins, yogurt,etc. We were there on a Sunday morning so I am not sure if it is different during the week.
The room was both clean and comfortable.
Bathroom sink/counter area does not have a door to bedroom which was somewhat annoying to my daughter who was trying to sleep while I got ready. Shower and toilet area do have a door.
TV's were outdated.It was not a flat screen but the old kind with the huge back. I did not spend a lot of time in the room so it didn't really matter.
Side entry and back entrance to hotel require key for safety. Well lit parking area at night.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Homewood Suites Maryland Heights
- Homewood Maryland Heights
- Maryland Heights Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO