“Perfect for one night.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport

You added Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport to your Saves list
Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13639 Riverport Drive, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63043   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and save!
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Memphis
“Perfect for one night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Recently stayed here for a Lax Tournament at Lindenwood Univeristy. Lindenwood University is two exits away from the Maryland Heights Exit. Historic St. Charles on Main Street is one exit away. We had a king suite. The suite has an apartment size refrigerator, two burner range top, and sink in the kitchenette. Table that seats 3 is next to kitchenette. Very pleased with complimentary breakfast. Many choices to choose from, sausage, eggs, cereal, coffee, muffins, yogurt,etc. We were there on a Sunday morning so I am not sure if it is different during the week.
The room was both clean and comfortable.
Bathroom sink/counter area does not have a door to bedroom which was somewhat annoying to my daughter who was trying to sleep while I got ready. Shower and toilet area do have a door.
TV's were outdated.It was not a flat screen but the old kind with the huge back. I did not spend a lot of time in the room so it didn't really matter.

Side entry and back entrance to hotel require key for safety. Well lit parking area at night.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My friend and I spent one night here for a girls weekend. Our room was very nice and clean. It was also quiet. The breakfast was not as good as the other homewood I have stayed at but I know they try and rotate different items.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

In August 2013 we were in town for a concert at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. This was the second time we stayed at this hotel because we loved it so much the first time we were here. the room was clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The girls at the front desk were friendly and I liked the fact that there is a to and from shuttle to the amphitheatre. The second stay was as great as the first and I will continue to stay at this hotel every time I'm in town.

Room Tip: We stayed in the King suite which was perfect for two people.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Booked 2 suites. Both were clean & comfortable with full size fridge & complete kitchenette. Complimentary breakfast was more than I expected with hot & cold food options. I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jaime H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for providing us with feedback regarding your stay! We truly appreciate your opinion and business.

I was excited to read your reviews and am so glad that you enjoyed the suites at our property. We strive to make sure that our rooms are clean and comfortable for our guests! The complimentary hot breakfast buffet is certainly a great amenity that we enjoy having and are thrilled that it was more than you expected!

We hope that on your next trip to the area, we will see you again!

Warrenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The proximity of the Homewood Suites hotel and the complimentary shuttle to the local casinos provided us a very enjoyable and safe experience. The homeliness of the room made us feel like we had never left the house.

Dear Shannon C,

It is through your feedback that we can evaluate the experience our guests are having while staying with us. We truly appreciate it!

I am thrilled to read your review and that we were able to provide you with the home away from home feeling that we strive for! The shuttle to the local casinos is a great amentity that we offer and I am glad that you guys were able to take advantage of it. It definitely provides for a more enjoyable and safe experience.

We hope that next time you are in town we can have you in our "home" again!

Kahoka, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Front desk person Jasmine and manager John, went above and beyond for me, making sure my bill was correct and helping me fix a reservation that was made incorrectly. They were so kind about my mixup. I truly appreciate friendly service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kelley K,

We truly value your feedback regarding our property!

I was excited to read such a great response regarding Jasmine and John. They both help make our team a great one! We strive to provide service above and beyond to each of our guests and are thrilled we were able to do so for you.

We hope that on your next trip to our area, we see you again!

marion, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

very nice would stay there again. welcome like home away from home. would recommend to friend. super, awesome. loved it. could nto ask for anymore. would go back with family for sure. one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. the suite was large and would be good for extended stays.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Joshua A R,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property! We truly value and appreciate your opinion.

I am thrilled to hear that this was one of the best hotel experiences you have had. We certainly aim for that and are glad that we accomplished that goal with your stay! The suites are designed to provide comfort to those staying alone, with family, one night, or for an extended period of time.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again when you are visiting the area!

Jaime

Been to Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport? Share your experiences!