“I'm addicted to this pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Boulder, Colorado
“I'm addicted to this pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Everytime I'm in Saint Louis my first stop is an Imos. EVERYONE, should try this STL style pizza at least once in their life. DONT forget to get a salad with their HOUSE dressing and PROVEL cheese.

Visited October 2012

55% Recommend
“Not my kind of pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We've never had Imo's and on our first trip to St Louis we wanted to try it since we were told it's "St Louis" style. It was inexpensive, and I'm glad. I did not like it at all. It could be the marinara ... I thought it was too sweet. Also, I love thin crust, but this was ridiculous.

In any case, the hubby and kids all seemed to love it ... Different strikes for different folks :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We never miss a delivery from Imo's Pizza. Awesome pizza great prices. Toasted ravoli - awesome all around!!!

Visited July 2012
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
“Pizza was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Locals rave about this pizza, but it was just OK to me.

Visited May 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Try Pi instead”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We ordered two large pizzas for a get together with another couple who were in town for the day. They had heard great things about Imo's so we figured it would be a no brainer. We chose one regular crust pizza with hamburger and bacon and one thick crust pizza with onions and mushrooms. I served the pizza to our guests and my girlfriend took a bite only to say "YUCK!" "IT ISN"T COOKED ALL OF THE WAY!" I looked at the bottom and she was right, it was still doughy. I had to preheat the oven to cook it the rest of the way! This truly ruined our evening, I mean we still enjoyed the company, but NOT the meal! My husband said he thought they must have changed their recipes because his was "not very good" according to him.

I wish I would have taken a photo to help you decide.

• Visited March 2012