The room was tired........definitely time for a redo. The towels and washcloths were clean but threadbare and stained. The electrical outlets had different color plates than the plugs. The grille on the ac was broken. There were smudges on the walls everywhere. the wall of the shower was cracked and the counters had different shades of caulk around it. The carpet was stained. I was on the 5th floor and the ice machine spit out two or three cubes at a time about 20 seconds apart.
The woman that checked me in on the 9th of October was very busy with her personal business and I felt like I was putting her out to even check me in. The breakfast was runny watery eggs and sausage in a bath of grease, no bacon. I did not partake of the breakfast....the coffee was excellent. Internet was acceptable until it froze for about an hour at 10 pm. I travel most weeks and am not all that picky but they have milked this property for all she is worth. It is an excellent location but I will not stay there again. The bright spot was a very nice cheerful lady on the front desk in the morning, I believe her name is Sandy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Riverport is conveniently located near the intersection of I-70 & I270. We are next to Dave & Buster's, Harrah's Casino, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, and all of the businesses in the Maryland Heights/Earth City area. Free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Hotel Maryland Heights
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO