I understand hotels go through wear and tear with the thousands of people that are in and out of them, so I'm not going to nit pick on this stain, or this crack. By all means it wasn't ran down, but it wasn't a 5 start hotel either.
I felt very welcomed when I arrived, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Any staff I came across during my stay, whether it be front end, maintenance, or house keeping, they all acknowled me.
My room was larger than most hotels I stay in for business, so it was comfortable and I didn't feel cramped.
Over all, I had a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Hotel Maryland Heights
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Riverport is conveniently located near the intersection of I-70 & I270. We are next to Dave & Buster's, Harrah's Casino, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, and all of the businesses in the Maryland Heights/Earth City area. Free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.