I have stayed here a few times, it is pretty nice Holiday Inn Express. The staff is usually very friendly, there is a large breakfast area which is very nice. The rooms are a bit on the roomier side, and they keep it in nice shape for being an older hotel. There is no real restaurants near by except for Dave and Buster's but it is walking distance a few building down the street. This is in an excellent location to the amphitheater, casino and off the highway. The overall rates we have been getting because of this hotel being a preferred hotel of the company we visit makes this even more attractive. When checking out and talking to the front desk, seem that the downstairs and some or all of the rooms are getting a remodel so looking forward to that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Riverport is conveniently located near the intersection of I-70 & I270. We are next to Dave & Buster's, Harrah's Casino, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, and all of the businesses in the Maryland Heights/Earth City area. Free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Hotel Maryland Heights
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO