“Will continue to stay every time I am in town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Marshall

You added Super 8 Marshall to your Saves list
Super 8 Marshall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1355 West College Street, US 65 & College St, Marshall, MO 65340-2994   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marshall
St. Lucia
“Will continue to stay every time I am in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I live in motels most of the year for work and this will definitely be home away from home. These folks are cleaning something somewhere until late into the night. They are a husband and wife team, assisted by their daughter and they are all very friendly and welcoming. Not only do they have breakfast with fresh coffee, this lady will even cook your waffle for you while you sit at the table. It may be named Super 8 but it feels like a small town mom and pops place.

Room Tip: When I ask for a non smoking room I have never smelled smoke. Noise has never been an issue.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
super8marshallmo, Manager at Super 8 Marshall, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thanks for taking time to take survey and give your valuable comments.
We look forward to your next visit.
We are proud to have guest like you.
Thanks
PAM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fairfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Super 8 in Marshall. I am retired in the Philippines and was in Marshall on family business. The manager, a wonderfully polite woman, had a most kind and considerate staff that always responded quickly to any needs.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for taking time to give your valuable review about Super8, Marshall,MO.
We are feeling priviledged to have guests like you and we make it a point that we will always strive to keep you as well as all other guests very happy and satisfied .
Thanks again,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This Super 8 was about average for a Super 8. What made it great wast the attitude of the manager and I'm assuming his wife. They were extremely polite and helpful. I left an item in my room when I checked out, and went back the next day and they had it saved for me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate for your time to give your opinion.
We reassure our commitment to provide you best possible experience every time you stay and we are really proud to have guests like you.
Thanks again,
PAM

Been to Super 8 Marshall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Marshall

Address: 1355 West College Street, US 65 & College St, Marshall, MO 65340-2994
Location: United States > Missouri > Marshall
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marshall
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Marshall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Marshall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Marshall
Marshall Super 8
Marshall Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Marshall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.