“Fast service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 71 restaurants in Liberty
Germantown, Tennessee
“Fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Read reviews service was very slow but we found it very fast. Good chinese food at a good prce.
Large portions of food. We'll go back

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Kansas City
“Eating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I like that it is clean and there is never a lot of people here. However, I have yet to order that dish that really impresses me. I usually get something with shrimp. Each time the shrimp is overcooked and rubbery. The egg rolls are odd tasting. They are not bad just different from what I am used to. I will eat there again but it is not a place I tell my friends to eat at when they want great chinese food.

Visited June 2013
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Great Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is old school chinese food. It is nice to order individual platters of food, not just a buffet.

Visited March 2013
K.C. MO.
“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Good variety of choices, featuring traditional chinese and some with american options.
"best" crab rangoon in the city !
lunch special comes with crab rangoon and choice of egg drop, hot and sour and wonton soup. Staff was very friendly, and even thou an event was going on and it was saturday, our food arrived quickly and made to order. Was supplied with a take home box because even thou it was a lunch specail there was NO way we could eat it all!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“Little food, high prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

After eating there, I understand why it was empty on a Saturday night. Unlike most traditional Chinese restaurants, this one didn't have egg drop soup or egg rolls with the meal. The food wasn't very tasty at all. I have never tasted shrimp so tough as on the shrimp lo mein, and the noodles were thin spaghetti instead of the Chinese noodles we looked forward to--no veggies or anything in the lo mein. Just a few pieces of tough, tasteless shrimp and spaghetti. The prices were too high for the entrees. The waitress informed us we were ready to order when we weren't. I regretted every penny I spent there.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hunan Garden? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hunan Garden, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.