“Great small town eatery” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great small town eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I love this place. Pizza is awesome, sandwiches are great, and they deliver. Whenever friends or family are in town we make sure they get the chance to experience this little jewel of a restaurant.

Lexington, Missouri
“Get Poisened...No Apology...Get Charged 4 months later”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We ordered a hamburger pizza (beef) and other items to be delivered. After taking two bites, I became violently ill. The hamburger pizza contained chicken in the beef unknown to us. I am high allegric to poultry and when you order beef you expect to get beef - NOT CHICKEN. The manager verified that there is chicken in the beef. I received no apology, no replacement pizza since I could not eat it, and they just cashed the check 4 months later. Amazing, I go thru being voilently ill and 3 days of being sick and to be charge for this. Quite frankly I was going to give them a break and let this go but getting up today to see this charge go thru. This is a local place and I have given business to - NOT ANYMORE. My family will no longer eat there as well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
khep4, Owner at Papa Jack's Pizza, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your candid review. This reply is to clarify the corrective actions taken to this incident. As I was told by my shift manager an apology was offered when your wife called to verify the contents of the toppings we used on our pizza that evening. I attempted to contact you personally the following morning however the phone number that was on file was out of service. I spoke with your wife later in the week and she assured me that you were doing ok.

I was not aware the topping contained chicken nor did the supplier sales representative. The following morning I contacted, verified contents, ordered and had product shipped overnight by another supplier. With any allergies, please verify each time you order that a product has not been recently replaced with one that cannot be tolerated.
Lexington, Missouri
“Papa Jack's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Great pizza and pasta. This is yet another great eat in or carry out that all enjoys in Lexington.

Visited May 2012