You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Missouri
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

We ended up here on a priceline bid. We stayed two nights. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The free brekfast was good. The desk help went out of their way to help. (ie - I asked about a movie theatre near by and the woman at the desk told me where it was an printed me a schedule from that day). I would stay here again.

• Liked — Friendly Staff & cost
  • Disliked — The location to our business - we used Priceline - this was to be expected.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
columbia, mo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2005

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in May 2005. I had booked 3 rooms two months in advance. I had requested double queen beds for each of the rooms. Upon arrival I was notified two of my rooms had been given away to patrons who had stayed the night before and wanted to continue their stay another night. All hotels were booked in the area so I could not go to another hotel. One of the rooms I ended up with was next door to the swimming pool with one queen bed. It was terribly loud. The pool did not close until midnight. My kids had to sleep on a roll-away. One person was trying to work the front desk and breakfast area. The manager would not come in to take care of the problems. My worst experience ever at a hotel.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit

Address: 1301 NE Windsor Drive, Lee's Summit, MO 64086
Location: United States > Missouri > Lee's Summit
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit 2.5*
Our hotel in Lee's Summit, MO is located off of I-470 and only 15 minutes away from Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium, homes to the Kansas City Chiefs and Kansas City Royals. When you stay at our renovated hotel you'll be minutes from the shopping at Independence Center and Summit Woods Crossing. Along with a close location to shopping, the hotel is also near the Truman Medical Center, St. Luke's East Hospital, Independence Events Center, Harry S. Truman Home, Museum and Library. If you're staying for business we are near QM Power, Harmar, Maruka USA and Dow Kokam. For the outdoor enthusiasts, Longview Lake, Fleming Park, Paradise Park and Powell Gardens are just a short drive. Our hotel offers daily free hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, an indoor pool and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Lee s Summit
Fairfield Lee s Summit
Lee s Summit Fairfield Inn
Fairfield Inn Lees Summit

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.