“Great time!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Indianapolis
“Great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in 2 rooms with three kids under the age of 4. They put us in a great spot with side by side rooms. They have a good daily breakfast with plenty of variety. They ladies at the front desk that manage that breakfast were wonderful! They made sure every persona had what they needed and did it with a smile! We have family in the area, and when we return, we will stay here! My only criticism is that the bathroom is very small, just a small design flaw in my opinion.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Avon, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while on our way out west for vacation. We arrived very late at almost midnight. The front desk clerk was very friendly and went out of her way to accommodate us even getting us a roll away bed at midnight! We had a great night's sleep and then were even more pleasantly surprised when we went for breakfast. We were greeted with a plentiful variety of warm delicious fresh food. Definitely will stay here again whenever in area

• Stayed June 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My self and my crew have stayed here several times a year for three nights at a time, this past visit was good they offer a free complete hot meal in the morning now . Looks like all new equipment as always the staff is really nice . Always a smile ! My only issue is why does the owner think it's ok to charge 4 times what is normal in the vending machines. Bring your own snaks and drinks . It' cost more out of the machines than it cost to buy from any of the Marriott markets in the larger hotels, they need to rethink that one they could sell 300.00 a day from a market . And the pool looks clean and is overly lighted with many Many lights. But we will return because the other places to stay are nasty I have seen them in person. I'm a marriott rewards member

• Stayed April 2013
Lees Summit
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel just overnight, and all I was looking for was a clean place to sleep. They had a pool that was open till 11 for adults, but there were a few kids in there when we got to the hotel after 10. The clerk was very friendly and accommodating checking us in. We stayed in the deluxe king, it had a sitting area with a couch and table. The room itself was clean, the bed was soft and comfortable. The shower itself didn't seem to be the cleanest, like it was just old and stained, but overall the room was very nice. I didn't even notice any noise in the morning from hearing other guests in the halls and slamming doors. We didn't eat breakfast there either, we got up too late, but they offered to open it back up for us to get us some yogurt, fruit or something. I thought the hotel was very nice, a little overpriced, but overall a good experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Globe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed here for family visit and it was right after two back to back snow storms (20 inches on the ground), and I was grateful to see that not only the parking lot but the grounds as well were free of ice and snow. It sits right on a major throughfare which was also thankfully nicely cleaned. The location of this property is conveniently near major freeway connections, as well as fast food and mini- mall stores and big box stores. Traffic was okay and there was no traffic noise in the room which fronted the road. My room was a small queen and it was what I've always experienced at a Marriott mid-range. The breakfast area was too small and a number of things were out. I ended up taking some pastries and a juice back to my room. That being said, there was a meeting here of a large group and they could have overwhelmed the breakfast room all showing up there at the same time befor their meetings started. The only facility issue was broken tile at the end of the indoor heated pool but it was carefully demarked abd the pool/ hot tub room was clean with plenty of fresh towels (and much appreciated after a long trip), and I enjoyed using both. I would stay here again if I came back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LeesSummitFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us here at the Lees' Summit Fairfield Inn. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again if you are back in the area.
Have a great day
Francie Terry GM
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We enjoyed our stay thoroughly at this Fairfield Inn. I booked the hotel in the early afternoon and arrived at the hotel a few hours later. To my surprise, our room was ready upon arrival, including the addition of a pack and play in our room. Often times, hotels forget to put the pack in play in our room if we give them so little time to do so.

The room was a standard, comfortable Fairfield room. The beds were comfortable, the AC pumped out cold air, and there was plenty of room to move in the room. We are Silver Rewards members, and we mostly stay at Fairfields. This was as good as any other Fairfield in the country.

Breakfast was standard fare and very good, however, the breakfast room is a bit cramped. In fact, the whole lobby area was pretty small.

A few things took me by surprise at the hotel. First, I have never been at a Fairfield that didn't have a Market Pantry. Also, there is only one ice machine in the whole building, and it is on the first floor. There is no exercise room, either. I saw that the manager stated on another review that the reason for this is because they are not a Fairfield Inn & Suites, just a Fairfield Inn. However, I have been to other properties that didn't have suites where this was not the case. None of these things were a huge deal, but they are amenities I come to expect from the brand.

On the whole, this was a good hotel with a good staff. I just miss some of the Fairfield perks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Milwaukee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I've stayed at this location several times in the past, but it has been about 3-4 yrs ago. It appears maintenance has taken a low prioroty here now. Ice machine was broken, had to go to front desk and they issued ice from a cooler. They said the motor was bad in the ice machine and they were waiting on parts. I was there 3 days, and the machine was still broken when I left. Also the whirlpool was not working in the pool area, it supposedly has just been "repaired".
When I checked in, there was no luggage cart in the room, had to call the front desk to bring me one. Also, no alarm clock was in the room either. Room was clean, and staff was friendly. The computer in the lobby had a very slow internet connection, was useless when I tried to use it. This is not what I expected from a Marriott property at all, more like a Super 8 with the problems I encountered during my stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying at our hotel; guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance. All maintenances issues have been addressed and corrected. We strive to have everything in working order for our guests to ensure they have an enjoyable stay. We hope the next time you find yourself in the area you will give us the opportunity to make your stay a better one, as we strive to improve our customer service.

Francie Terry

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit? Share your experiences!