“Awesome sushi hands down” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 184 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Japanese
Missouri
“Awesome sushi hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This is by far our favorite sushi restaurant. They always have the tastiest sushi and the pieces are big. For the money, it is a very good value. I love so many things on the menu. Some highlights include the crab salad and spicy stuffed mushrooms. Keep in mind this place is not fancy. However, it is clean and the service is very good. For sushi lovers, I highly recommend it!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leadville, Colorado
“This is not real teppanyaki.. not even close.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I felt bad... I live in CO and was visiting family in Lee's Summit and I suggested we go here to entertain the kids and dine. The outside is so shoddy, you think it's not even open. The place is not clean. Bad start. I know what moves and stuff should be done in REAL teppanyaki, but our chef had none of those AND no personality. Ok.. so the presentation was poor.. the food was ok, except the only flavor was salt! when he was cooking I said 'lots of garlic'.. there was none. I was embarrassed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

If I were stranded on a desert island and could only choose one food the rest of my days, I would choose the Spicy Crab Salad. Not only have I had sushi from Australia to Hawaii, it is always a disappointment until I come home to Siki!!

• Visited August 2013
“Great Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting in Missouri and found this wonderful restaurant. Although it is plain looking on the outside, the food is fantastically good. We ate six different types of sushi. We also has the spicy crab salad (again fantastic). I eat sushi pretty regularly and restaurant was a wonderful surprise. Go there, you won't be disappointed...

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The staff is as wonderful as the food is delicious. I am very picky and loved it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The food has great flavor and texture. It doesn't taste like every other sushi joint. They seem to have original ingredients. I loved it!!! The staff was so friendly. I will definitely be back!!! I just called to compliment the place to the owner.Try it!

• Visited May 2013