“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert
Lees Summit
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We don't make it over to OL often enough but it is delicious.

Pile on the flavors, mix them up, add toppings.
Gotta watch your weight though.

Visited September 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Like a kid in a candy store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

They have a great selection of flavors and toppings to choose from. Something for everyone. My husband got an ice cream "suicide" the last time we were there, mixing together several flavors. By the time it melted it looked and tasted rather unappealing, but that was his own fault! I say, keep it simple. And since they charge by weight, if you go overboard with the toppings it could get rather pricey. Very nice treat for those occasions where you want to indulge your sweet tooth though. I definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“The Key to Happiness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I love the yogurt. Super toppings. Kids always want to go there. But - The key to happiness, as it shows on the poster in the restaurant, is their orange spoon - for which they now charge you $0.15 per spoon. Really? How would I eat the yogurt without the spoon? Should I bring my own? Are they going to start charging for cups next? Pay extra for premium outdoor seating? I don't know, but this really irks me. I may have to switch to frozen custard.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lesta S, Manager at Orange Leaf Yogurt, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Melinda D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Orange Leaf store, here in Lee's Summit. I am so glad you "love" our frozen yogurt!

I would like to explain the "spoons" key on our cash register. We are currently running a special through Groupon. When a customer brings in a Groupon, the "spoons" key is pressed one time for each bowl of froyo that a Groupon discount is used with.

According to the terms of our Groupon, the customer is responsible for paying the tax on the product before the discount. The "spoons" key just adds that tax onto the bill. It does not charge the customer for a spoon.

I do apologize for the confusion of this process. We are currently discussing how to correct this procedure, to prevent further confusion.

The Orange Leaf spoon truly is your "key to happiness" and we will never charge you for one.

Once again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the best froyo place in town. They have a wonderful selection. It's a very popular place. Plus they always honor the B1G1 free coupons making it a great deal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
“Kids Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

As a family, we all love heading unto Orange Leaf to enjoy some tasty Frozen Yogurt. Every time we go they have new flavors and we always find AT LEAST one new favorite. The staff is always friendly and they have a loyalty program that lets you earn FREE yogurt.....and who doesn't want that???!!!

This is a great place thats fun and relaxing and very family friendly!

• Visited April 2013