“Great location, very clean property, very nice staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Lee's Summit
San Antonio, Texas
“Great location, very clean property, very nice staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

This is a great value property, good location, although approach to the entrance is a bit awkward. Very clean and veryfriendly and helpful staff

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We've stayed here before and it is consistently good. You're always greeted w/ a smile; the rooms are very clean (not sure what happened to the reviewer who said otherwise); the beds and pillows are great. Our only gripe would be that you can't adjust the thermostat to go below 65 degrees. Our son liked the pool. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff were extremely accomodating. We really appreciate the fridge and microwave in the room (standard in ALL their rooms). Great place that we know we can count on. (Check out the WW1 museum if you can.....absolutely amazing).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

This hotel was one of the best hotels that I and my husband have ever stayed in! The employees were ALL very nice and helpful from the persons watering the flowers to the persons cleaning the rooms. The hotel offered warm fresh cookies to it's guests and even sacked lunches for it's business guests. The provided breakfast was perfect each day and we could not have needed more. The fitness room was awesome and we used it every day...there was even individual TV's for each work out machine. And the Rooms...what can I can the room was just incredible, nicely furnished and very comfortable. If we or I ever visit Kansas City again I am only staying at this hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011 via mobile

It was ok. They should clean a lot better I had to stay there for 4 days but never took a shower because it was ok. But they have a great pool!

• Stayed December 2010
Saratoga Springs, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

Nice rooms, clean, pleasant staff & GREAT (free) breakfast! My sister & I stayed there for a wedding & were impressed with the cleanliness, decor & comfortable beds. There are lots of restaurants nearby...but we really chose the location because of it's proximity to family. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

Originally we stayed here because of the discounts offered for the International House of Prayer which is about 15 easy minutes away. There are a lot of closer hotels and we tried a few before landing here. After the first time we kept returning because of the staff and cleanliness even though it was in need of a face lift. The remodel was in process while we visited this time but we where placed away from the noise in a double room. Later that night we realized we had selected a queen bed room in our reservation. Their response was to move us to a queen room, deduct the first night as it was their error, then they moved our packed items while we where out for the day. No hassles just great service is the rule here.

We love the breakfasts provided. The new breakfast/lounge area is comfortable and contemporary and i seem to recall plenty of places to plug in the laptop. My husband thinks its the best food of all the Hampton's we have stayed at. I have a number of food allergies but hadn't said so, I ate the fruit, enjoyed the variety of tea's, gazed wantonly and supplemented with my own food. In a casual conversation I mentioned allergies. Before I knew it the manager was there asking questions. I was told to tell them the next time so they could work with me. They also looked up some labels so I was set for our last breakfast. I've lost track of how many times we have stayed there. We will be back and will mention my allergies knowing they will go the extra mile.

The remodel gave the entire place a great feel. The rooms are very practical, comfortable and contemporary. One can never say enough about the beds. Before I was injured resulting in chronic pain and back problems we loved the beds. Now they are a gift from heaven. Laptop connections were easy and there plenty of spots to sit to work with enough lighting. There is a table that rolls around or can be used in place that we used for dinning and working at. the comforters are white and coupled with the paneled walls lend an elegant yet cozy feel to the rooms. We find the mini-fridge and microwave a huge bonus for leftovers. Most of the next door restaurants deliver and many work with food allergies. We loved Jose Peppers. The manager spent some time with us to make sure I was well fed.

The pool was still being worked on so we didn't use it this time. Usually this hot tub is kept hot enough to sooth aching muscles.

This is the kind of place your name is remembered and you can have chats with the employee's. Regardless of the time of day or night we came or went we where greeted often ending up having a nice visit. Granted we usually stay 5-10 nights so they have time to recognize us but we saw this treatment with others regularly and most people don't stay as long as us. Everyone we have asked for local recommendations have been able to help us find stores, gardens to prowl, and restaurants with ample directions.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Fresno, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

This is very close to the work site of my agency. The room was large and well designed

There is a roll-out desk that allows you to work at the laptop and watch the news or the soap reruns at the same time.

The service was very good. I arrived at 2 a.m. and I had to phone the hotel to get admission, but that says there is good security.

My only complaint is that the cleaning products they use are very strong and I had to use my inhalor every day while I was there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit? Share your experiences!