“ok hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge

You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1225 Millcreek Rd., Lebanon, MO 65536 (Formerly Best Western Wyota Inn)   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
St. Charles, United States
“ok hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

older hotel, renovations seemed to be done cheaply. We had a king room and a 2 double bed suite. There were roaches in the suite. The bed in the king room was awfully uncomfortable. Keys were lost on the first night and the desk clerk gladly gave us new ones. She was the only bright spot of our stay, very friendly and outgoing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

leana p, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Though we appreciate you taking the time to post your review of your recent visit, we are concerned of some the issues you encountered.I regret that you were not 100% pleased with your stay. I will be sure that our Operations team is aware of the issue that you experienced with us. Again we sorry and hope to see you as our guest again in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I came to Lebanon Mo and looked at a few hotels the best one was Wyota Inn Best Western in Lebanon Mo. The staff was very helpful,The lady showed me a few rooms a double with 2 beds and a king. The king room had a fridge and microwave lots of room. The room was super clean. I always check the beds and bathrooms. I found no hair in tub,or in bed.I desided to take the king room for 2 nights.The price was what I was excepting The room was warm had heat on..After 2 days of staying,We desided to stay a coupe more days had no problem s.The desk clerk was very helpful,I thought we might have to change rooms,But no we didn't have to move. The breakfast was good was wanting eggs and biscuits and gravy.The housekeeper was very friendly and did a great job.I thought it's 11:00 am before she knocked on door.I Can't remember name had long dark hair.I was very HAPPY with our stay,Yes I would recommend it .Everything was the best. Check out was easy,Desk clerk asked me if I used safe in room she took fee off.No problems. Please try it if you are in Lebanon Mo
Thanks to all the staff

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
leana p, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent comments concerning your recent stay with us at the Bestwestern Wyota Inn in Lebanon,MO. We are delighted to know that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that all team members took care of your. We appriciate you comments and i will be sure to share them with my team. We know that you have many choices to stay in the area and we apprciate that you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family was very pleased with our stay at this hotel recently. The management and staff went out of their way to make our experience a very comfortable one. Everyone was extremely friendly and attentive to every need we had. We can definitely recommend this location as a quality place to stay and will certainly plan to stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
leana p, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and positive comments about our hotel and staff and for sharing it on the Tripadvisor website. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

One of the best staff i have ever encountered. This one is older but had been updated, so was very nice. Very convenient location, good functioning and comfortable rooms, good furniture, free internet and complimentary breakfast. I will definitely come to this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013
leana p, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business, and that you had a very positive experience during your stay with us. Our staff is attentive to our guests needs and we hope to see you again on future trips to Lebanon.
Freedom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had booked a King Size Room on their website and told them I would need a "pet friendly" room. I received a confirmation from Best Western showing I had a King room that included a refrigerator, microwave, and recliner. I was given a "double bed" room that had NO refrigerator, microwave, or recliner. I did not receive any notification of the change via e-mail and I was not told at the front desk that there was a room change either. I was charged exactly the same amount for this "double" with none of the amenities. I complained to the front desk and the nice woman who was working had her "manager" call me. He said that there was no King room available because I had pets. I told him that I paid an extra fee because I had pets and that I shouldn't have to pay the same price for something that's not comparable to what I had reserved and what had been confirmed. He was not apologetic and thought that just bringing a refrigerator to an already smaller room would be sufficient. After going round and round with this man telling him that I was not getting what I paid for, he would only consent to giving me a $5.00 refund reflected on the pet fee! Such lack of customer care. Quite apparant that his attitude is that's too bad and if you don't like paying more for something less. The room was barely better than what you'd get at a Motel6 and Motel6 doesn't charge a pet fee. You could hear noise from the highway and there was this seedy convenience store on the other side of the parking lot that had me concerned about the safety of my vehicle. The bed was fine and the room was clean. Bathroom amenities were minimal at best. Two very small bars of soap and shampoo but no conditioner. I won't recommend this place because of the managers attitude but I would also beware of the fact that because they supposedly charge the same rate for all their rooms, you might not get what you think you're paying for.
Staff @ front desk was nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
leana p, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience experienced with your stay. I have shared your comments with our team to address the issues encountered for your stay. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and if there is anything additional I can do please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very clean motel that appears to have been recently updated. We have stayed there before. It is our stop off prior to going to Bennett springs State park for our annual trout fishing trip. The lobby and breakfast area are very eye appealing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Easy to get to and easy to get to the main street.

Room Tip: If travelling west, it is the first exit. Look for the sign.