“Everything we needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lamar

Super 8 Lamar
You added Super 8 Lamar to your Saves list
Super 8 Lamar
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   45 Southeast 1st Lane, Jct. US 71 and 160, Lamar, MO 64759   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar
Liberty, Missouri
“Everything we needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed at a Hilton Hotel and found Super 8 had better beds, pillows, bigger refrigerator, and free Wifi with half the price in cost per night! thank you Super 8 for serving us and giving us a warm cozy bed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I 'm happy to hear that you had a great stay and liked our new Simmons BeautyRest mattresses. I'm also glad that you enjoyed the refrigerator in your guest room. All of our rooms have refrigerators and microwaves. Thank you for letting me know that you had a good stay and also for your review on TripAdvisor. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This Super 8 exceeded my expectations on every level. The hotel is very well kept, very clean, comfotable and the cutomer service was 5 star. I can't say anything bad about my stay at this hotel. This is by far one of the best Super 8 hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I'm so happy to hear that our Lamar Super 8 exceeded your expectations. Thank you for all your positive comments and for letting me know that you found our Lamar Super 8 to be very well kept, very clean, comfotable and that the cutomer service you received was 5 star. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Grove, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

One of the best Super 8s. Our only problem this time was that the upholstery on the chairs had dog hair on it. Maid apparently forgot to vacuum the chairs. Otherwise, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast and brownies and popcorn in the evening. Just need to watch the little things. When problem reported to owner/manager, he immediately apologized and went to the room to inspect and correct the problem. People there are all very nice and accommodating. I would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your business and for your review of our property on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you recommending our property to other travelers. TripAdvisor is such a helpful tool for travelers to use in making choices while traveling. Here at the Lamar Super 8, my staff and I strive to give each and every guest we serve the best experience possible. We work to exceed the expectations of our guests to make their stay perfect. Feedback such as this assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!