“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lamar

Super 8 Lamar
You added Super 8 Lamar to your Saves list
Super 8 Lamar
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   45 Southeast 1st Lane, Jct. US 71 and 160, Lamar, MO 64759   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar
Driftwood, Texas
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

For the money, the super 8 in Lamar is a great place to stay. The rooms have been updated and they are always clean. The breakfast is diverse, yet a little heavy on the carbs. Since there is only one other hotel in town in which to stay, Super 8 will always be my choice.

• Stayed October 2013
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Lamar Super 8 for your lodging needs. I appreciate your business, your review on TripAdvisor and for letting me know that you consider our Super 8 in Lamar a great place to stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our updated rooms with new spreads, mattresses, pillows, comfortors, window treatments and flat screen TVs. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Murfreesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a SUPER nice SUPER 8 Would recommend Lamar Super 8 too anyone looking for a friendly stay for any reason

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much. I'm so glad that you let me know that you had a great stay and would recommend our Lamar Super 8 to other travelers. I appreciate you choosing our property for your lodging needs and hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
West Pains, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

If I am within 50 miles of this motel, I will make the sacrifice to stay here. It is very clean, quiet (except for I-49 traffic which cannot be helped) and the clerks were outstanding! (You could understand them and they didn't act like you were some strange bug that just crawled in the door). I forgot an item in the room and they found it for me and were most helpful in the process.

The Breakfast - It was the best I have ever experienced in a Super 8 (and I have stayed in many). Great selection, the dining room was large & clean and there was someone keeping everything stocked.

The Price - Actually a little below what I usually pay.

The only downside....It's right across from a HUGE cemetery (no noise from THAT side!!!)

Room Tip: If you have equipment to unload, ask for a ground floor room with an outside and inside door.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your business and for traveling the extra miles to stay with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I'm happy to hear that you found our desk clerks to be outstanding! I'm glad that you received your item that was left behind in your guestroom. Thank you for your great compliments on our breakfast -and I am happy to hear that our price is a little lower than you pay other places. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon,
Crystal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I carefully searched for a Wyndham Rewards hotel in the general area of Southwest Missouri and came upon Super 8. This Super 8 hotel was truly exceptional (I have been in many others that were mediocre, to say the least). My analysis correlates highly with the reviews of others that this facility is one of the best in the nation. I will go out of my way in the future to book a room here whenever I am in the Southwest Missouri area. Kudos to the owners and staff of the Lamar Super 8. You are doing everything right, and it shows through the pride you take in running this establishment. Joe Gindele

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. for your travel needs. I realize there are many Wyndham properties to choose from in Southwest Mo. and am so glad that you stayed at our Lamar, Mo. Super 8. I'm happy to hear that you had a truly exceptional experience while with us and that you would be willing to go out of your way in the future to book a room with us again, Thank you for your business and for your review of our property on TripAdvisor. I look forward to your next stay.
Terrell, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this Super 8! We only stayed for 1 night, but were very impressed! The customer service was awesome! Everyone was so friendly. The rooms were so clean and very quiet so we got a good nights sleep. The breakfast bar was great! The lady who cleaning the tables and making sure everything was stocked had made cinnamon bisquits which were sooo good!! I will be back to this Super 8!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing our Lamar Super 8 on TripAdvisor and sharing that you consider us to be the Best Super 8 you have ever stayed in! Thank you so much for your business. I'm glad to hear that the customer service you experienced at our Super 8 in Lamar was awesome and that the rooms were clean and quiet . I'm happy that you were able to enjoy our breakfast bar and our hot cinnamon bisquits. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!