“The staff is wonderful! This is our favorite spot to get away!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Resort at Port Arrowhead

Save Saved
You added The Resort at Port Arrowhead to your Saves list
The Resort at Port Arrowhead
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   3080 Bagnell Dam Boulevard, PO Box 1930, Lake Ozark, MO 65049   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Lake Ozark
“The staff is wonderful! This is our favorite spot to get away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We stay a handful of times per year. Our rooms are always clean. Staff is friendly. Restaurant has great food and service. Pools are fabulous! I really can't say enough nice things about Port Arrowhead!

• Stayed June 2012
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about our Resort. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very nice resort. Staff is very accommodating and helpful. Sometimes I check in a little early and never have a problem. If my room isn't ready yet I just take a trip to the Outlet Mall and come back a bit later. My favorite place to get away and relax!

Have stayed there solo, with just my husband, with the whole family and even with friends.

Room Tip: I haven't had breakfast there, so I can't rate that.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our Resort. We appreciate the nice things you said and look forward to having you back in the near future.
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We love it here!! My wife and I stay there every time when we go to Lake Ozark. The staff are very friendly and very helpful, great food at the onsite restaurant, The rooms are clean and beds are very comfy, pools and hot tubs are great as well. We highly recommend this resort to all our friends and will be returning ourselves..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review of our Resort. We really appreciate the kind words in regards to our staff and about our Restaurant. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Been to this resort many times and the staff is MORE than accommodating, needed a specific type of room *ground floor* and got it, no moving or hassle the grounds are kept Impeccably clean and well groomed and the rooms are quite comfortable and if you are in the right building the view is AMAZING! I don't judge a hotel by the furniture (your not there to live) I judge it by the staff and management and grounds keeping and they are all TOP NOTCH. and with more than one pool setup indoor and outdoor if one is full you can always go to the other. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family *they are very family friendly*. anytime.

Room Tip: if you want a splendid view of the lake ask them for one and they will get you to the right room and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your continued patronage and for taking time to write a review. It is our ultimate goal to make sure each guest enjoys their stay and wants to come back. We are very proud of what we have to offer to all our guests and look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Brentwood, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The staff is always helpful and accommodating. We have never had an issue with the rooms...the closest we had was missing a desk chair. We were told they didn't have extra chairs but would see what they could do. They were nice enough to give us the desk chair form the office for the weekend.

Anything we have needed they made sure we had. Love going here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our Resort. Sorry for the confusion on the desk Chair upon Check-in but I am glad we got that rectified for your stay. We really appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I've been here several times now. The property is well maintained. The rooms are kept well. They may not be 5 star, but they are very well kept and maintained. We stayed poolside this time. The view of the lake is awesome. The restaurant serves great food and the entire staff goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. I would recommend this resort and I will be staying there again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer the poolside rooms on the second level.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind words in regards to our Resort and Restaurant. We really appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you stay with us again. We appreciate you taking time to write a review and hope to see you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I and my family have been coming here for several years. When it was the Holiday Inn; it was great. We loved feeding the juge fish off the deck. Now you can't feed the fish, the docks are for boat owners only. The hotel and rooms are quite shabby. The staff don't seem to be very cheerful. I was there for a training session, one that we had held there before, and I am reasonably certain our group will no longer go there. With about 50 attendees, they put out insufficient coffee and snacks. They never did provide the flip chart that was requested, and we were delayed while they 'dug up' the requested extension cords for the attendees computers.
It is somewhat sad as my family had happy memories there when it was the Holiday Inn. Even the nearby Bagnell Dam area has gone downhill. Many facilitis were closed and what was open had a shabby rundown appearance. The exception was the Dogpatch store, yes, it has tacky China made souvenirs, but the folks running it were cheerful and very helpful. The entire store was welcoming and we enjoyed just looking at all the products.

Room Tip: I had trouble negotating the stairs, don't stay in building 'D' or 'C' if you ha...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our resort. I am very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. It is the staff’s ultimate goal to make sure each guest leaves happy and satisfied with their stay. Unfortunately when this property was a Holiday Inn the Resort and Marina were one entity owned by the same person. Since 2007 when the property was sold the parcel was split and we (The Resort at Port Arrowhead) no longer have lake access. All of the shoreline is now owned by Marine Max. My biggest concern is the comment about the Staff not being cheerful as again our staff prides itself on guest satisfaction. With that being said if you could please contact me by phone I would like to discuss the issues you had during your stay personally since I did not have an opportunity to talk to you while you were here to get these issues resolved. Again, Thank You for taking time to write a review and I look forward to talking to you in the very near future.

Been to The Resort at Port Arrowhead? Share your experiences!