“A nice place to eat.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Russellville, MO
“A nice place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went to Lo's Crab Shack on the 4th of July. We got in quickly, were served quickly by their friendly servers, greeted by the restaurant owner and ate a delicious seafood dinner. I had the fried grouper, my husband the Queen crab bucket. The food was excellent. I personally do not like crab, but tried my husband's and ate several bites. I will definitely return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Need's a Little Help”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went on a Monday and service was slow. There were 3 of us. One ordered the Cajun Shrimp and it only had 3 pieces of shrimp and was not seasoned hardly at all. The other person ordered the bucket of crab legs (which by the way if you would like anything with the crab legs it is an extra $4.99) The crab arrived cold which was very disappointing. I ordered fried grouper and well done fries. The grouper was ok, but the fries came soggy so I asked if I could get a replacement since I did order them well done. The waitress said sure I will take them back and have the cook them longer. I really expected that they would not take my fries that had been on the table and cook them longer. I thought they would just bring new. I really expected more out of the restaurant. I would not return there. The food was not terrible, just not great for a seafood restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Worst experience in a long time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Waited over an hour for our food and it wasnt even busy! Table next to us had been waiting 1.5 hours before they walked out. Another neighboring table had their order screwed up THREE times and their food was cold. Needless to say we walked out too and never got our meals...Had spoken to mgr. and he said he'd go check on our order but NEVER returned.

Osage Beach, Missouri
“So very pleasantly happy with everything.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Since it was 4th of July weekend, we decided to go early to beat the rush. Both of us being in the restaurant business, we know how busy it can get. We had a most pleasant time. We requested a booth and ordered the Mahi Mahi, came with fresh greens salad and wild rice for my side dish. My friend ordered the sole, house salad, and he had mac and cheese for his side dish. The seafood was fresh and delicious! The food makes this a definite yes as far as us returning. The service was also good. The bartender, Eric, was nice and our server was very attentive, I did not get her name. The owner came over and chatted for a few minutes, which I found refreshing. This is housed in the building on Bagnell dam just before the strip in the old Risky's complex. It has been remodeled and I like the atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brumley, Missouri
“Great Service! Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had the BEST service ever! The hostess was very sweet, out waitress was excellent, the food was great. What more could you ask for? Our waitress was so friendly. She really made our dining experience special. We watched the staff move around the restaurant in a very professional manner. Everyone seemed very attentive to the customer. Now for the food. It was AMAZING! Try this place, you won't be sorry!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere