“It Was AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Parasail Inc.

Paradise Parasail Inc.
1100 Bagnell Dam Blvd., Lake Ozark, MO 65049
+1 573-365-6757
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 Attractions in Lake Ozark
Type: Sports Complexes, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Parasail has been providing family fun on Lake Ozark for over 31 years! We have time-proven experience and safety you can trust. Our experienced USCG captains will give you the safest and most adventurous flight on vessels that speed along miles of shoreline. After harnessing adventure-takers into the smiley face chute, the wind naturally hoists riders aloft while the 600 foot line sails up above the water. Once capturing the astonishing views, you will have the option to take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips. Select a relaxing dip that just allows your toes to touch the water or a thrilling free fall that gets you soaked. When you are visiting Lake of the Ozarks, we guarantee the best ride anywhere. So make sure it's Paradise Parasail!
Missouri
“It Was AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Felt amazing to be soaring up above the lake and the captain made the visit hilarious! Thanks again :)

Visited August 2014
Neil N, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Captain was so entertaining. Be sure and come see us next time you visit the lake. Captain Neil

Iowa City, Iowa
“What a rush!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Paradise parasail was an amazing experience! They were easy going, and fun. I would be concerned if there was someone scared of the experience that there humor might scary someone off. Definitely buy the photo card it is worth every penny to have those moments and expressions captured to remember and laugh at later. You are given choice of distance to go based on price, and dips. You can choose to stay dry if you want to not hop in the lake too. You can fly solo or with up to 3 friends at a time on the same sail. As for the facilities, the office area to check in is a shack. The bathrooms don't lock, and you have to change by the toilet if your wanting to change into your swimsuit. Also you are given a tote at check in throw your things in, no lockers. Not a big deal to me, thier money is obviously in the boats and equipment used to keep people safe, and that is where I would hope it would be. If your looking for a swanky experience look elsewhere but if you are looking for true lake fun, and are not concerned about where you change this would be my choice. Their boats, staff, sails, life jackets, and harnesses are top notch. I would highly recommend them for a fun loving laid back experience with your friends.

Visited July 2014
Neil N, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, August 7, 2014
I am glad to hear that you thought parasailing was an amazing experience. I agree, the photo SD card is a great way to capture memories of your adventure. Thanks for taking the time to share. Captain Neil
“super fun ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We are two sixteen year old girls down with my family for the week, staying at my aunt's home. This was the only activity we participated in other than boating and jet skiing, and it was a blast! Definately the best part of our vacation!! The guys running the boat and sail were very funny and teasing. the view was amazing and the ride itself seemed to last a long time. We did the top level ride. We would recommend it to anyone!!

Visited August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I love hearing that we were the highlight of your lake vacation. Thanks Again. Captain Neil
Cuba
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We called and made an appointment for 4 people and the prices ranged from $75-$90 per person. I personally did the $80 trip which was 3 miles with 1 dip. It was awesome. I felt very safe and the to boys on the boat were fantastic! They were talkative, friendly, and very safe. They really made it a great experience. Something all of us agree we will do again! In previous reviews there was a comment about a California male model and we 3 girls all believe we had the same Captain which would be Justin.

Our staff is definitely enjoying this latest review. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure and add a tally mark next to Captain Justin's name as the "California Male Model".

Captain Neil
Saint Louis, Missouri
“New Heights at the Lake of the Ozarks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We spend and have spent many summers at the Lake of the Ozarks. While traveling in Florida we noticed parasailing and my girls 13 and 7 wanted to try it. I suggested when we get home they try it at the Lake so they will appreciate a very different view of the same water they are riding on every year. Outstanding experience - I would do this again and suggest everyone send themselves or the kids parasailing with Paradise Parasail. From ticket sales to pictures to the crew on the boat my girls loved the experience and it was a highlight they will never forget. You and your family won't be disappointed. Go the distance when you make the trip - 2 miles and two splash downs - leaves you with some great pictures to tweet.

Visited July 2014
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank your for sharing your experience with us. Captain Neil