“Awesome!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Parasail Inc.

Paradise Parasail Inc.
Ranked #1 of 15 attractions in Lake Ozark
Type: Sports Complexes
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Paradise Parasail has been providing family fun on Lake Ozark for over 31 years! We have time-proven experience and safety you can trust. Our experienced USCG captains will give you the safest and most adventurous flight on vessels that speed along miles of shoreline. After harnessing adventure-takers into the smiley face chute, the wind naturally hoists riders aloft while the 600 foot line sails up above the water. Once capturing the astonishing views, you will have the option to take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips. Select a relaxing dip that just allows your toes to touch the water or a thrilling free fall that gets you soaked. When you are visiting Lake of the Ozarks, we guarantee the best ride anywhere. So make sure it's Paradise Parasail!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Was so nervous before but the guys on the boat were so fun and put me at ease. Once we were up I didn't want to come down!

Visited August 2011

Dixon Missouri
17 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Took the 4 mile parasailing trip. Great staff, great views...scared stiff, but now that I've done it, I'd do it again! Treachorous steps to get down and up to and from the dock. Boat ride to the boat that took you parasailing. Fun staff. Was dissapointed in the video I paid for, it was seconds long
Coast guard approved so I felt safe..

Visited July 2012
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I know the staff works hard to provide great customer service, so I'm thrilled that the captain and crew helped to make your adventure fun. I'm also glad to hear that you would do it again! Remember, with the 4 mile flight, you can return with your polaroid picture anytime and fly 1/2 price for a lifetime! And I know you were disappointed in your SD video, so if you bring the SD card back, I'll make sure we get a video that meets yours (and my) expectations.

Thanks,

Captain Neil
Wentzville, Missouri, United States
“Nice views all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went down to set up parasailing and had to wait about 30 minutes to get on the boat. Conviently there is a restaurant next door, so we were able to wait over there & they called when ready. Captain Chase & his helper were great!! Very personable! We had a great experience & would totally do it again.

Visited July 2012
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I am so glad to hear that your experience was great! (And I couldn't agree with you more about Captain Chase!) Thanks for your positive feedback.

Captain Neil
4 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We enjoyed doing the parasailing. The workers were friendly, knowledgable and fun! I have recommended this company to many others!

Visited August 2011
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Glad you enjoyed your ride with us! We have been in business for almost 30 years now, and we love getting to hear feedback from our new and repeat customers! We look forward to flying you again next time you are at the lake!