The hotel is definitely dated, but very clean. I stayed in a junior suite, which is a good size. It is like a big hotel room. The furnishings are nice, but not modern. The tv is very small for the room size & not a flat screen. The bed was adequate, firm mattress. I did not go in the pool, but it is a good size and looks nice. The hot tub was drained the weekend I went (mid February). I ordered room service. The food was acceptable. The staff are all very nice. I arrived early & there was no problem with checking in early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large rooms, onsite Spa and Restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, and gorgeous scenic views. Just minutes from several state parks, beaches and local attractions. We are the ideal venue for your Lake of the Ozarks business meeting, wedding, banquet or special event. Our skilled staff of professional event planners will make it an event to remember! We can host small groups or groups as large as 1,000! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Hotel And Spa
- Country Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel & Spa Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark