The staff member upon entrance was very nice (one lady) Check-in was smooth. But some large event was occurring and staff members totally ignored us on those nights-I was told by one lady she wasn't service staff , was off the clock and new- unwilling to give us information or point us in the right direction. We have encountered this kind of attitude before but not expected in such a low end hotel. Service should be their main goal. The wifi never worked but they said a tech was coming to fix it. Other then that, room (suite) were nice-but we needed extra pillows to stay comfortable. Not much to do, we tried the spa (but the hours are odd, due to the "season" we were told) We wanted a wine basket but were unable to purchase one from the hotel, we could only buy wine from the bar. They did offer room service, which was nice. Checkout easy as well, breakfast was okay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large rooms, onsite Spa and Restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, and gorgeous scenic views. Just minutes from several state parks, beaches and local attractions. We are the ideal venue for your Lake of the Ozarks business meeting, wedding, banquet or special event. Our skilled staff of professional event planners will make it an event to remember! We can host small groups or groups as large as 1,000! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Hotel And Spa
- Country Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel & Spa Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark