“We had a good nights sleep here.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3501 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Lake Ozark, MO 65049 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites - Lake Of The Ozark)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lake Ozark
“We had a good nights sleep here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here for the night. The room was clean and it was nice and quiet despite there being a lot of people here. The beds were pretty comfortable. We would definately stay here again. You also get a breakfast at the attached Dennys restaurant with your stay here.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Alton, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We just got back from a 4 day getaway and stayed here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The rooms had plenty of space even with 2 beds, fridge, desk and chair. I'm pretty picky about the comfort of a hotel bed and I slept like a baby all 4 nights. I highly recommend this hotel, especially at $50/nt.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed one night. The front desk lady was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that the sink was in the bathroom. It's much more convenient for the sink to be on the outside of the bathroom, especially since their were 3 of us sharing the room. When we checked out in the morning, the manager asked how our stay was and was very friendly. Our free breakfast was at the attached Denny's, which was much better than a typical hotel breakfast!

While we were there, we walked around the hotel to strech our legs after our drive. There is an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and both looked nice.

This isn't a 4 or 5 star hotel, but that's ok. They aren't all supposed to be. This was a nice hotel for its class.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Lake Of The Ozarks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Last minute trip got me their last room, which was a smoking room with a king bed. It actually didn't smell too bad. The bed was comfy and I'm picky about motel beds! The room was very spacious even with a table/two chairs, desk, chair with ottoman, armoir and the king bed all inside it and it was clean. There was a small balcony (on second floor) with two chairs and table to enjoy. The bathroom was small and didn't have much for vanity space, but I managed. The motel is huge and spread out, it took me about a minute to walk to the where they have free coffee from my room. Good thing I brought my big mug! The front desk was busy, but then again, they were booked solid too. I didn't use my breakfast voucher for Denny's, but I hear it's a good deal.

Room Tip: If you have difficulty walking or are a respiratory or cardiac patient, request a room close to the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
cadet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here after a long day of shopping at the nearby outlet mall. The room was very clean. Everything worked as it should. It was one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. One review said the carpet needed to be replaced, but ours looked new and no stains. The beds were great. Small bathroom but very clean. My daughter said that was the fastest check-in that she ever witnessed. I used my Choice Rewards points for the free stay. The hotel gives you a coupon to eat at the Denny's which is attached to the hotel. There is a new Kohl's and CVS Pharmacy being built across the street (Hwy. 54). Can't wait to go back next year. It has become an annual ritual with us.

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area, ask the locals how to get around or find a map.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Springfield, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Booked this trip through Hotwire's unpublished hotel name program with the promise of a three star hotel. Hotel was not three star quality. I contacted Hotwire, and their agent informed me that three star rating quality varies among companies. If this hotel is Hotwire's three star quality, then I will not book a three star hotel from Hotwire again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
marionville mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

very nice hotel i used my points and was very happy with the room that i was put in. we was travleing for fun young couple so we injoyed the 2nd floor. loved the in and out door pools and the breakfast next door at dennys

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!