“Better Than Before” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 46 restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: H. Toad’s Bar & Grill is a casual fun place where you will usually find live entertainment on the indoor stage and always a wide variety of food choices. If you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, either by boat or by car, this waterfront hot spot is a mainstay at the Lake of the Ozarks. Open year round, H. Toad’s also extends room service to guests at the Camden on the Lake Resort.
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Better Than Before”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

New management and much better everything. Enjoy the pool and swim up bar. Great docking for boaters.

79% Recommend
Lake Ozark
“Overpriced lake spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

Very pricey, staff not the friendliest on the water. It's better than it use to be, but still has room for improvement.

Blue Springs
“Dont excpect much”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was in the area in March for my 27th birthday with a friend to do a little fishing.. The one night we decided to go out this is where we decided to go.. It actually makes me laugh now but I walked in the door and it took a host 20 minutes to notice me standing right in front of her.. The manager actually came to the front to seat his friends before even greeting us.. We finally got a seat and sat for another 30 min with no drink order or even a great from our server before we walked out.. I don't know about the food but the service was just the worst I have ever experienced..

• Visited March 2011
Jefferson City, Missouri
“pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

A nice large menu with a lot to choose from in a wide price range. Also a large drink menu. Food quality is just ok. Better than a chain restaurant like Chili's or Applebee's but not going to blow you away. The food lacked presentation. However, I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bonne Terre, Missouri
“Too Expensive-Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

The place had good food, but way too pricey for what you get! I ordered a $24 pasta dish and all I got was the pasta I had to pay extra for the salad!! Then they charge you 18% gratuity for poor service when I was only with one other couple!!! I will not eat here anymore due to it being soo expensive! It is a good atmosphere, but there are better places on the lake that are just as nice and fun!

• Visited September 2011