“Great service, great food, great view....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Great service, great food, great view....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

For our anniversary, decided we wanted some place special, so we chose Bentley's. We have been there numerous times and knew it would be a wonderful evening. We started the evening out on the patio for appetizers of oysters and had a couple of Bass ale beers.....the patio is GREAT!!! We love the view, atmosphere with the waterfall and there were several tables enjoying it as well. We proceeded indoors for a superb dinner. I had the filet and lobster tail while my honey had he favorite, prime rib. The service is just impeccable and attentive. Food was so good,,,, have never been disappointed over the years and that's why we chose to go. Portions are not skimpy at all... you get exactly what you pay for,,, quality!! Will always be back.

Camdenton, Missouri
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Went with my Brother & Sister In-Law. We all loved this Restaurant. The food & service was excellent. I live here at the lake and they were visiting so we thought we would try it. I will definitely be going back.

Ahwatukee, Arizona, United States
“A Lake of the Ozarks Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

It has been many years since I last dined at Bentley’s. Having moved from the Mid-West to Ahwatukee, Arizona, deemed dining at Bentley’s a thing of the past. More recently, however, a very long North America summer road-trip that passed through Missouri cemented the idea that once again we could dine at Bentley’s. The GPS set, off we went, and only hoped that the years had not faded the pleasure of dining in this restaurant.

Bentley’s has not faded and remains a great restaurant in the Lake of the Ozarks. We received a warm welcome upon entering the restaurant and were able to secure one of the coveted window tables. Professional service was provided by Merrill and he quickly provided our martini requests, prepared as we requested.

The menu itself was an interesting journey in that they had an excellent selection of entrée’s not to mention the starters. We began with acceptable raw oysters on the half-shell at an unbelievable price of $8.95 for six oysters. I should have ordered two dozen! One of the specialties of the restaurant is prime rib. They had a variety of sizes, but I went with the 18 ounce rare King Cut and it was excellent. The price included a very nice salad and either potato or vegetable. I choose steamed broccoli with hollandaise sauce and it was perfect. Some restaurants in an attempt to be cool steam their vegetables al dente, which to me is simply uncooked. Bentley’s does this right.

My wife had Orange Roughy, nicely enhanced with Parmesan Cheese, as well as the well prepared broccoli. She was happy, so I was happy. We also had wine by the glass. The offering was good varieties, although I would have preferred a larger glass; not to have more wine, but simply I don’t like little glassware when drinking wine.

Yes, they had a nice desert offering, but we were long past that point.

My wife and I had a very enjoyable dinner and when our road-trips again pass through Missouri, we will be back!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great alternative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food gives you a break from the areas pub and bar food. Nice selection of seafood, crab legs were great. Large sides and nice patio overlooking the lake.

Visited June 2014
shorewood, illinois
“A Must...Bentley's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We visit Bentley's each time we come to the Lake! It is a must on our to go places!
The service is awesome! The food is delicious! The staff is tops..Merrill, our server....Rocks!
The view of the lake is priceless! Thank You!

• Visited June 2014