We have just returned from a romantic getaway weekend at the luxurious Resort and Yacht Club. The resort hotel by the lake is magnificent and the Grand Suite we experienced was awesome and complete in all respects. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves out of the suite and go to the nearby attractions. In fact, barring a drive to experience para sailing that was pre-booked, we didn't bother to leave the resort at all. Even the drive to the Marina of Tan o Tara was so long and winding and the weather was so hot and busy there, we couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of our resort hotel.
We were welcomed at the suite with a bottle of Champagne and special set of Kamasutra oils and creams for our romantic getaway. The adjacent Horny Toad Entertainment Complex with Live music 7-days a week and delicious food at the gourmet dining restaurant was too much of a temptation and we succumbed to it wholeheartedly. Imagine live entertainment under the sky overlooking the Marina with 4 levels of restaurants and Night Club. We could choose to get whichever panoramic view we wanted of the live music or partake in dancing on the open floor by the well-light stage. We dined here for my husbands birthday.
This resort is complete in all respects with its own shopping floors, a mini-theater, indoor/outdoor pools, jacuzzi, marina, night club and a fully furnished suite catering to your every need. Oh I forgot about the Spa....out of this world. We took a Couples Massage for an hour and we are still relishing the effects of the same. Expensive but fabulous.
Overall I would say this is probably the best resort hotel I have ever stayed in on holiday and I am usually extremely fussy! For those looking to sink in ample luxury and wish to experience absolute peace and tranquility, then this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark