My wife and I spent Christmas night and two additional days at this resort hotel. We got this as a buy 2 and get 1 day free special on the web. They informed us up front that the hotel was at a minimum staff as they were allowed off for the Christmas holiday. The paid days were only $169 per day and the third day was free. They also took off the resort fees for us making it a quiet and inexpensive get away for us.
The suite was incredible with a lake view, tv and jetted tub in the spacious bathroom, shower for two, king size bed, balcony, surround sound and kitchenette just to mention a few amenities. We had a private movie theater and the small staff was very attentive to our needs. I'm sure this is a much noisier place in the summer, but it was just perfect for what we wanted. Cannot speak for the atmosphere in the summer but our experience in December was more than outstanding and customer service was incredible. We plan to return. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark