We stayed over a weekend in October. We had a suite in the 5th floor. It was very spacious and clean. The balcony over looked the marina which was very interesting to see a variety of boats coming and going. This is a good place for a couple's getaway. Not so great for kids. The emphasis is on food, drink, and entertainment. I've heard that in the summer months it can get very noisy and rowdy. However, this fall the place was active but under control. The food was good but the menu limited. Staff was very friendly. Would advise getting a room on the 4th floor or above with a lake-marina view and away from the restaurant-bar area. Young adults love it, if they can afford it. Older adults (us) like the accomodations the view and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark