The rooms at the hotel are 2nd to none. I would recommend staying in the rooms with a view of the lake as it is a beautiful view. The swim up pool bar is a nice place to relax provided the party animals behave. On one of the days we watched as a drunk female puked several times on the bar only to continue to be served, while her friends got onto the bar and did belly flops and back flips into the pool. Can you say law suit should someone get seriously hurt? The staff just ignored what was happening and continued to serve them, we eventually just left. Outside of that one experience this was a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark