This is a nice property but I do want to caution you that during the summer there are outdoor concerts at H. Toads, the adjacent pub/restaurant. The noise will chiefly affect those with lake views on the east-most end of the building. They do a pretty good job of noise-proofing the rooms with quality glass and good drapes but still, room location is a consideration. When booking, inquire about scheduled concerts.
Also, just FYI, on the farthest west end of the building, there are two rooms on each floor with wrap-around balconies. This is a big plus. Next trip, I am trying for one of those. Actually, since the property is at the end of a peninsula, a parking-lot facing room with a wrap-around balcony would be ideal - it would still have a great view of the lake but be immune to concert noise.
Oh, and you can tell by the fact that I am making plans for my next trip that I like the place. I do. It is very spacious, well-appointed, and well-kept. The high-end kitchen is a big plus. (No oven, though, but this is not a show stopper for me.)
Also, I should mention that the 6th floor seems to be the most luxe. If you could get a 6th floor room at a 5th floor price, that would be a score.
The hotel is truly at the end of a peninsula so there is a 10 minute drive to the main road. But there is a convenience store close and plenty of restaurants nearby.
This is an ideal place for a small conference of 100 to 200 people. Good meeting rooms and catering.
Myself, I think the lake is most relaxing before and after "the season" -- before Memorial Day and after Labor Day -- but that is just my low-key taste. Yours may be different.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.