Came in the off season specifically for couple's R and R. We stayed in room 601 and it was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the three TVs and fireplace. Bed was very comfortable. Staff knew we were coming for a birthday and offered some free drink coupons. The room service could certainly be improved. More options would be great.
Bar left something to be desired, but it is late March. Locals smoking (Nobody in KC has smoking bars. What YEAR is it? Gross.) We went to the bar and wanted an appetizer while we had a drink. Asked when kitchen closes and response was "10:00 and its 10:01, sorry". That seemed a little rude. You're not going to offer a basket of chips and some salsa? Not very customer savvy.
I'm not sure what some low-rating reviewers are crying about. This is clearly a party destination in the summer months and it clearly marketed as such. You're an idiot for bringing you baby, kids, dog, elderly loved one, etc. Head to Tan-Tar-A or the Lodge if you want something more low key. The food is probably better anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark