We were here in November during midweek and there were only half a dozen cars in the parking lot. Definitely off season! The view is amazing with a nice balcony off the room. I am guessing it would be pretty noisy in the summertime with an outdoor bar and large party area near the water. The room was beautiful with electric fireplace and kitchenette. The bathroom was large with dual shower and tv. There was free wireless but we did not have reliable cell phone reception at all. We got a decent rate on the room but I do object to paying a "resort fee" in the off season. The H. Toads restaurant onsite was surprisingly good, and you can't beat the $2 red solo cup draws!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark