For an overnight the Lodge was perfect with no need to leave the premises. Plenty to do and to eat. The place was beautiful, the food good and the 20 person spa warm and soothing. Drinks by the lobby fireplace relaxing. No complaints whatever.
The best part though was the staff. I can't praise them enough. Frances, our house keeper came running into the lobby as we checked out. My wife had forgotten her GPS.
Debbie, the Asst. Mgr. made phone calls on our behalf to smooth our check in.
Gordon and Kris of HKs made sure my wife got a steak to her liking even though it must have cost them.
Dallas served us an excellent breakfast with a smile in Breezes.
Chris from housekeeping, called me at home to let me know we had left an I Pad cord in the room and that he would mail it.
The bell men were all willing to go out of their way to help.
The entire staff deserves credit for trying as hard as any hotel staff I have ever seen. KUDOS!
IT WAS NOTICED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This waterfront resort at Lake of the Ozarks offers 36 holes of championship golf including the newly renovated Robert Trent Jones Sr. Course reopening May 2009, an award winning spa, three restaurants, as well as several bars and lounges, including the new poolside Parrot Bar. The resort also has indoor and outdoor pools, complimentary wireless internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Lodge of Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Of 4 Seasons
- Lodge Of Four Seasons Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel Of Four Seasons
- Lodge Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Lake Ozark
- Lake Ozark Four Seasons
- Lodge Of Four Seasons Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark