“We enjoyed our stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Ozark
Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center
You added Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center to your Saves list
Bus. Rte. 54 (Box 1930), Lake Ozark, MO 65049   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Lake Ozark
“We enjoyed our stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2004

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. We were given complimentary breakfast and we expected very little, but received great food. We also ate dinner at the restaurant and found the food to be very, very good! You have to try the NY strip! The vegetables served with dinner were to die for! We heard from the locals that the Sunday brunch is fantastic! We don't doubt it, we found the food to be very good! Some of the features were not operating yet, such as the dive in movie, but the season was just getting underway. Lots of in season things to do at the resort! We will stay here again!

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2004

My family, 2 young boys and I have stayed at this resort the last two summers while I have attended meetings there. We found the staff to be very helpful, and the rooms above average for the area. We greatly appreciated the babysitting service and the wonderful activities for my two boys at the pool. My boys asked me last week if we are going to go back there this summer. I do recommend this resort to my family and friends.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2003

Awesome resort....great poolside activities..tons of fun for all!!
Husband and I got a quiet dinner, while the kids enjoyed activities.
Dive-In Movie was a blast!! Can't wait to go back!!

Been to Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center? Share your experiences!