“What a disappointment” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Blue Springs, Missouri
“What a disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

As we were seated, the server immediately spilled water on my daughter and her phone. She slopped a wet rag through the mess and handed us, soggy table and all to the rudest, most inattentive server I have ever met. We asked for napkins to dry off to no avail. I finally secreted paper towels from the loo. Our order was incomplete, the food was sub par and we ferried our drinks from the unmanned bar ourselves. The musical entertainment was manned by a performer who allowed drunken patrons to participate in a loud. Painful version of white trash karaoke. A miserable meal and for the first time ever, I intentionally stiffed the server. I will not go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pleasant Hill, Missouri
“Not a Fan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I went to T-Bones a few weeks ago on a Friday evening. The place was hopping but still seats available outside. Our table wasn't clean when we sat down and I had to ask the waitress after she gave us our menus to wipe our table. The beer was cold but I had to ask for another when mine was empty. My husband had a steak and I had a fish sandwich, which was extremely greasy. We probably won't go again but it was nice to try.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Lake Lotawana, Missouri
“Don't Get the Hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Management was nonresponsive, wait staff was indifferent, and the food was so so. I have also been in vacant lots in Costa Rica that were less offputting than the ``lower parking lot.". After hearing how great this place was, I was less than impressed.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“Rude owners and terrible service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited T-bones last night. We walked in and the place was utter chaos! There was no hostess so my husband stopped a bustling waitress to ask if we needed to be put on a waiting list, or if we seated ourselves? We were told to sit at any open table, we noticed one outside and sat down. My husband went to the bathroom and I was approached by the female owner. She very rudely asked why I was sitting there? I told her a waitress told us to have a seat at any open table. She angrily asked "which one told you that?" I said I was not sure. She continues with her unprofessional demeanor telling me that there is a long waiting list and that I should not be sitting there!! She then turns on a waitress and reprimands her in front of a lot of customers. I was in complete shock! Never in my life have I been treated so poorly at an establishment. My husband and I gave up our table and took our business else where. Needless to say we will NEVER return to T-bones. The food looked good, the band was phenomenal, but the service was incredibly poor. Very disappointed :-(

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Surprised me....excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and i were headed to the canoe club for fish tacos but we were ignored by two servers upon arriving. After standing there for a few minutes unacknowledged (the place was not that crowded) we decided to go check out the new expansion across the street. Holy cow what a great decision. I had the prime rib sandwich and he had the ribeye. Super tender steak. Great bread and cheese joining tender steak with the sandwich. We will be bringing family back to this place while they're in town for Easter. Loved the tables centered around a gas fireplace. Great addition to this area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere