“Mmmm” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Louis
“Mmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Super delicious food. Service was ok and the Margaritas are to die for!!!

Visited December 2011

Kirksville, Missouri
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great Restaurant, cheap, fast, and good mexican food!

Visited March 2012
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Great nachos - great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Love, love, love!
Great service, always hoping! Tuesday night margarita specials and excellent homemade salsa. I love their nachos.

Visited April 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious and Authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I love the feel and food in this restaurant. Big wooden tables, huge booths, workers are generally true Mexicans. Seat you promptly, service is fast. I've had the Shrimp Quesadilla and one of the Fajitas. Both fantastic and huge servings: enough for 2 meals for me. Pretty cheap too. Took my aunt and cousin here and they loved it as well.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Istanbul, Turkey
“A genuine mexican restaurant actually run by a Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My colleagues at the Still Museum recommended this restaurant at the start of my week's visit. It was only in our final day in Kirksville that I was able to attend it for lunch. Back home in England we have "Mexican" type restaurants that are variable to say the least, La Pachanga was the bee's knees, so to speak. It was very busy with staff providing take away meals as well as sit down, we were a party of six to eat at table. The waiting staff were effortlessly efficient and the food delicious. I was told by our Mexican gourmet in our party, the meal was truly authentic. No wonder this restaurant ranks the best in Kirksville. The cuisine is not too hot, the portions not overwhelming and the cost reasonable. Meanwhile, this restaurant has a reputation it thoroughly deserves.

• Visited March 2012