“As usual” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Foristell, Missouri
“As usual”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Denny's chain is as usual. Service was very good. Food was the same as every Denny's I have been too.

Visited July 2014

“Yuk”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The place was dirty, the kitchen area for the servers was very messy with two trash cans overflowing, food on the floor, dirty dishes stacked by a food prep area, dirty dishes stacked in other places. The place was moderately busy, didn't have to wait for a table. The food came missing items and the waitress seemed clueless, however returned with our request. The carpet looks greasy and dirty, and there was a lot of food on the floor under our table. I took a picture of the kitchen, but can't seem to get it to upload. I live in this area and eat here every 3-4 months. Time to stop eating here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Rude Manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Got off on the wrong foot right off the bat. Manager (Paul, I think) was standing at register when I walked in. Stood there waiting to be greeted and seated for a awkward amount of time. Finally took me to a dirty booth and mumbled so and so would be with me shortly. I refuse to sit at a dirty table in an almost empty restaurant. Server Caylan made up for poor service I had received so far. She was pleasant and prompt and competent. No complaints there. Food was average. Manager decided it was time to count cash drawer right before I walked up to pay my check. I think he needs a customer service refresher, he seems to have forgotten why he is there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stopped by on our way through town hoping for a good meal, it left a lot to be desired.
Started with dirty silverware, which the waitress had to go through 3 others to find a set of clean ones... gross! Took a while to get our food, meanwhile you could hear the staff yelling at one another about personal issues. I overheard the waitress telling the cook someone's eggs were way too done, to which he replied to the effect that he didn't really care; soon after I found that those were my eggs, which I didn't eat, they were a nasty shade of brown. The pancakes I got had a bunch of hard black burned bits from what appeared to be other types of food from the grill, nasty! My companion's fare seemed to be ok, though he got violently ill later that night. $20 bucks for a lousy lunch... I did tip well though, after all it wasn't the waitresses fault the cook sucked. Will never go back to this place, and I recommend you just keep doing down the road to a different restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fulton, Missouri
“Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good food and atmosphere. My wife really enjoys it. Many of my coworkers years back use to go there in the wee hours of the morning when we worked the overnight shift.