“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed here for 2 months and it was a great experience. The staff was excellant they helped with everything I needed. The rooms were great, clean and quite along with the best beds. My experience was that you will not find a nicer place to stay with such a great value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
hpatel7332, Manager at Super 8 Motel Kearney/Kansas City, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
august 3, 2012

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise and Thank you for taking time to express your experience.
We really appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us, Hope to see you soon

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
W-B, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was leery of staying at a Super 8 b/c of bad experiences in the past with the chain. We took a leap of faith and stayed for one week based on other reviews. We were pleasantly surprised and made the right choice. It looked relatively new and very clean. It's nothing fancy, but as far as Super 8's go...it was the nicest one we've stayed in. Breakfast wasn't anything to write home about, but it was free and we each found something to eat every morning. We stayed at 2 other hotels comparable in price during our trek to the Midwest (Ramada & Studio 6) and this was by far the best out of the three.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
hpatel7332, Owner at Super 8 Motel Kearney/Kansas City, responded to this review, July 22, 2012

Rhineland, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family and I stayed last week at this Super 8 and we had a great time. The atmosphere was excellent, food was delightful and the manager and staff was super friendly,. when we got to are room it was very clean, it had a good smell to it and the beds really let us have a good night sleep. By the way pool it was very safe, clean and tighty. i would recommend this to anyone that wants to get out and have a good time where they stay, best super 8 ever!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I agree with Craig4671, you would never believe that this was a Super 8. It was recently renovated in late 2011 and they proudly displayed an award for "Renovation of the Year 2011" behind the front desk. You will not find a nicer hotel under $100.00. Flat Screen TV's, modern look to the rooms, swimming pool and fast internet. The owner was a constant presence to make sure everything was running smoothly. Jessica at the front desk was very nice and efficient. I was so impressed with my stay that I change a reservation on my way back through the area to stay at this Super 8. I pulled up to the front door and by the time I walked in, Jessica had remembered me from 5 days earlier and had my key ready and waiting!! Now that is awesome service. I would highly recommend this property to anyone in the area. It is a busy hotel and there were a lot of families, but when I was inside my room...it was nice a quiet.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Last week I stayed at this beautiful Super 8 in Kearney MO which I'd say one of the greatest super 8 I've ever stayed at. It was hard for me to Believe its Super 8 if I wouldn't had looked at the sign I'd have took it as some big franchise like Hampton or some other high end ones.
Rooms are super clean and neat looks like its been remodeled recently, friendly staff speedy check in and check out, standard superstart breakfast n besides that even the rate I paid (79.95)was justified with the kind of room and service I received.
I'd stay again at this motel n would recommend this to my friends also n other Super 8 motels needs to learn from this one.

• Stayed July 2012

Jefferson City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Yes this hotel is nice, but when i was there it was noisy. The ac didn't work very well,fruit at breakfast had to be picked through, and some of the language the manager was using on the phone was very inappropriate when guests and children are around. At night the workers staying there made so much noise in the hallways we complained at the front desk, did no good.The next morning the maid came in without knocking and I was dressing. We won't stay here again, not a good hotel for a family to stay in.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We had great stay in this super 8. The room was newley remodel and the staff was really good and the owner is keeping eyes on everything and make sure everyone has great stay they had some worker staying but they are very good din't hear any noise and the room was spot less clean thenk you.we will stay at this super 8 agin and agin.

• Stayed June 2012

Management

Been to Super 8 Motel Kearney/Kansas City? Share your experiences!