Really enjoyed this hotel. They offer breakfast and a 5:30 kickback. If you are over 21 try the "yum yum". There is an outdoor pool. Fitness room and laundry room. Denny's is adjacent.
The bathtub in our room drained very slow but that was our only issue with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, "hot" means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Come watch the Chiefs and Royals play just across the interstate from the Drury Inn & Suites. Check in, park your car and walk over to the Stadium. After the game come back to our place for a great night’s sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City