“Holiday Inn Kansas City NE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7333 NE Parvin Rd., I-435 and Parvin Road, Kansas City, MO 64117   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #32 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri
“Holiday Inn Kansas City NE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

After over a year of planning we just completed a retirement party for my husband. I do not know if there will be enough room on this page for all of the things I would like to say. I worked very closely with two of the staff members there in the planning of this party. My event doubled in size from the time it began and they kept assuring me that it would all work out and that the important thing was spending time with our family and friends. And it DID! We were all treated like we were the most important people in the world there. The food at our party was some of the best that I have tasted in quite along time. There are not enough words that I can say to show my appreciation for the professionalism to the personalization we were given. The Sales Department, the Food and Beverage Manager, the Banquet Manager, the Front Desk Staff, the bartender and the servers were excellant. Please accept my sincere appreciation to each of you for the quality of service that our guests and my husband and I received. I highly recommend this hotel for both an event and for lodging. You can truly tell that they are dedicated to make you feel welcomed. The staff are very friendly and outgoing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
DerekSommerville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Good Morning Linda!

Thank you for all of the wonderful words about the hotel and our staff as I know we all enjoyed your group and have nothing but positive things to say! Im glad all of you had such a good time and we hope to see you back here soon! Have a great day!

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Liberty, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I first stayed at the Holiday Inn Kansas City NE over 30 years ago. Now that I live within a few minutes, I visit the restaurant and bar frequently. I also refer friends and business guests to the hotel frequenetly. The hotel staff are always friendly, especially the Assitant Manager Mr. Drew and the barteneder, Ms. Cason.

Hello Rick!

Thanks for the great feedback about the hotel and our staff as I know they appreciate it! Thanks for being such a loyal customer all of these years! Have a great day!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn NE off and on for several years and find it to be a consistently good location. The hotel maintains a clean and hospitable environment. Breakfast service is fast and the food is good. In particular, the bar service is great. Karen, the bartender, is amazing. She represents the hotel in an excellent manner, remembering guests even if they haven't stayed at the hotel for several months. This makes for a welcoming experience and i would heartily recommend this hotel location.

Hello TB!

Thank you for all of the kind words as we truely appreciate it! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you back here soon! Have a great day!

Iola, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been staying at the Hotel for at least once a week for the past month and have been taken care of! The staff at the front desk is always personable and Carolyn, Patty and Donna are the best! And I can't forget to say "thank you" for the cookies; she even remembers the ones I like!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DerekSommerville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello Maureen!

Thank You for the kind words about our hotel and were happy to hear that you will be coming back! I will be sure to let our staff know of your feedback and we hope to see you soon! Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I always enjoy this hotel and look forward to my business trips to Kansas City. The hotel has a very nice atrium appearance with a large indoor pool/hot tub. The management team (Drew) is so caring about how your stay is and is very personable and professional. For breakfast in their restaurant, they have Carolyn, Patty and Donna, these 3 fine ladies make your meal so much fun and enjoyable.
TIme for a cocktail, well their bartender, Karen is out of this world with her personality. You will not find a better person to talk all subjects than with her. It even get's better when you get a fresh cookie delivered to your room, milk also at your request.
I am telling you, if you are visiting Kansas City and are looking for a good place to stay, this is it!

Hello Gary!

Thank You for the great feedback about our staff and the great work they do each night! I know they take alot of pride in their customer service and it is always nice to hear it from our guests! Hope you see you back here soon and Thank You gfor your business! Have a great day!

Hutchinson, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We enjoy staying here for the friendly service. Everyone from the front desk to breakfast in the morning are always willing to meet your needs. We especially enjoy Carolyn, Donna and Patty at Breakfast time. They are very sweet.
We stay here once a month and also enjoy the service at the bar and cookie lady.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DerekSommerville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Hello Cindy!

Thanks for all of the kind words about our staff and we hope to see you back soon!
Have a great day!

Excelsior Springs, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

this was my first stay and i was lost at breakfast but the very nice ladies at the buffet helped me in EVERYTHING I needed. Carolyn, Donna and Patty were by far the best staff i have encountered and i travel often. They helped me become a priority club member and i will def stay again... Thanks ladies you made my day :) And dont forget Heather at the front desk she made things happen as well. Overall very nice stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DerekSommerville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hello Rebecca!

Thank you for all of your positive feedback and glad you had a great experience at breakfast! All of the morning ladies do a great job of getting your day started off right as they take alot of pride in providing excellent customer service! Thank you for joining Priority Club and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day and Thank you for your business!

Derek

Been to Holiday Inn Kansas City - NE? Share your experiences!