“Great hotel and stay!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex

You added Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4011 Blue Ridge Cut-Off, Kansas City, MO 64133 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Sports Complex)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #60 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Hope Mills, North Carolina
“Great hotel and stay!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were on a cross country move from Colorado to North Carolina and we wanted to make a few stops and decided to make one of our stops in Kansas City. I was really worried about the stay because I read the reviews from people who had stayed there before and many of them weren't good. However, when we first got there I was expecting the worse but got the absolute best. It was 6 of us traveling so we needed two rooms and the room my husband and I got was very clean and had shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel dispensers the shower in case u forget yours. The beds and pillows were so comfortable it took us all about 5 minutes to fall asleep. I would definitely stay in this hotel again in a heartbeat. Thank you Four Points and Four Points staff for having such a great hotel. Corey and Patricia Young

• Stayed December 2013
Loudean M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you Mr and Mrs. Young for your comments. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. If your travels ever bring you back through Kansas City, we would love to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bryans Road, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

As this was my first trip to Kansas City, I was going in blind. My friend and I were there for a Kansas Ciyt Chiefs football game. The hotel is located directly across the street from the stadium. There was also a college football game on Saturday and the hotel still remained quiet. The staff at the hotel was great especially the bar staff. The hotel is under renovation and redecoration and you would never know. Great place for a quick trip to Kansas City. It is only 15 min drive from the Power and Light District (which is the happening place to be).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

If u are looking to go to a Chiefs game or royals then this is the best hotel choice there. You are just across the parking lot to the stadiums! There is a Taco Bell if you get hungry. The restaurant in the hotel service is very slow but good food! They also make good drinks!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Loudean M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. One of our greatest selling points is our location. I'm glad that you enjoyed the food and drinks in our bar, but I do apologize about the time you had to wait. That is something we will continue to work on. We hope to see you again in the future.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good location, but property is not the cleanliest of places. We were disappointed with the lobby and the bathrooms were small. We have stayed at better Four Points before, so I suspect this was a former property that was purchased, remodeled and rebranded. Try one of the other ones next time?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback. You are correct that we just recently renovated and converted to a Four Points in June 2013. I will certainly discuss your cleanliness concerns with my Housekeeping department. I certainly understand your concerns and take them seriously. It is my sincere hope that you consider giving us another try in the future. I guarantee you will see a difference.
springfield, Missouri, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last night, and I would stay there again. It was a nice place to stay, and was clean. The only real thing I would say is don't get the breakfast. We paid extra for the breakfast, but we didn't use it. My friend checked it out while the rest of us got ready. She took one bite and was done.

But the good thing about the staff is they refunded our money for the breakfast. I would stay here again with no problem.

• Stayed October 2013
Dodge City, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you are heading to a Chiefs or Royals game this is a good place to stay. The hotel is pretty old and at times shows it, but the rooms are much improved from when it was the Clarion. The front desk staff was pleasent and very accomodating for a late check-out, and promplty got us additonal towels and toiletries when requested. I probably wouldn't pick this hotel if it weren't for the game, but if my travels made it necessary to stop I wouldn't be upset at the choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Norwich, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was quite impressed with this hotel. They parking is interesting but seemed perfectly adequate. Rooms were very nice. Restaurant was very nice as well. The halls were a bit noisy but I didn't hear anything in my room. Beds are very comfortable and they have real pillows not these 1/3 size "pillows" most hotels seem to now have.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex? Share your experiences!