“worst stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun

You added Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun to your Saves list
Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4321 N Corrington Ave, I-435 and Parvin Road, Kansas City, MO 64117   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #67 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was great when we first got there. But then there was hair all over bath tub where there was a bid space under bathtub and wall and then we wake up to a spider in our bed omg it was creepy then we show office go back to get stuff and another bug in bathtub.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank babygcass33
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Our hotel is not nor has it ever been infested with spiders
WICHITA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our room was smelly, like the sheets smelled of body odor, bad. I don't think the sheets had been washed. I asked for another, non smoking room. The other room they gave us smelled like smoke and was really cold. The bed sheets had cigarette burns in them. Not a great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank JUSTIN J
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I'm sorry to hear your stay with us was not a great one. We strive to do whatever is necessary to accomodate any customers who are not having a pleasant time at our establishment. If you give us another chance I'm sure we could do better. Give us a call and ask for the manager and I'll take care of you.

Travelers are raving about these Kansas City hotels

Terrell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good experience, clean and very helpful staff. Much better than the reviews. I almost didn't stay here based on the prior reviews. Pleasant surprise. Very clean and well maintained. Value - excellent. Will stay here again when I am again in Kansas City.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Terry C
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and hope to see you in the future.
Litchfield, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a nice property and the off season rates are great. It's in a nice quiet part of town next to the amusement park. The rooms are spacious along w/ the breakfast area. The breakfast was usual Super 8 fare, but it filled the bill. The desk clerk was was friendly and courteous both the night and morning person. I stay here when I'm in Kansas City. Everything is clean, the rooms have microwaves and fridges. The only thing I am a little disappointed in is I always get a room w/a double bed and there is only one of me. Not a deal breaker! So I give it a thumbs up and plan to continue staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Donniek9224
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your stay
FORT DODGE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Was not a good stay, the hotel changed my preference from smoking to non-smoking and thought an up grade would be fine. I was meeting family and we are all smokers, i should have been given the choice to change hotels. I came from Iowa and my family from Reno. It was too late when we got there to get another hotel everything was booked so we were stuck.
coffee pot was broke, shower sucked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank ROBERT W
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Sorry your stay with us was not a pleasant one. Anytime we get overbooked with try to accomodate our guest the best we can with free upgrade. I'm sorry it was not upgraded to you liking and hope you give us a chance to make it better.