“Not a great stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun to your Saves list
Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4321 N Corrington Ave, I-435 and Parvin Road, Kansas City, MO 64117   |
Ranked #78 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
WICHITA
“Not a great stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our room was smelly, like the sheets smelled of body odor, bad. I don't think the sheets had been washed. I asked for another, non smoking room. The other room they gave us smelled like smoke and was really cold. The bed sheets had cigarette burns in them. Not a great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I'm sorry to hear your stay with us was not a great one. We strive to do whatever is necessary to accomodate any customers who are not having a pleasant time at our establishment. If you give us another chance I'm sure we could do better. Give us a call and ask for the manager and I'll take care of you.

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Terrell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good experience, clean and very helpful staff. Much better than the reviews. I almost didn't stay here based on the prior reviews. Pleasant surprise. Very clean and well maintained. Value - excellent. Will stay here again when I am again in Kansas City.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and hope to see you in the future.
Litchfield, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a nice property and the off season rates are great. It's in a nice quiet part of town next to the amusement park. The rooms are spacious along w/ the breakfast area. The breakfast was usual Super 8 fare, but it filled the bill. The desk clerk was was friendly and courteous both the night and morning person. I stay here when I'm in Kansas City. Everything is clean, the rooms have microwaves and fridges. The only thing I am a little disappointed in is I always get a room w/a double bed and there is only one of me. Not a deal breaker! So I give it a thumbs up and plan to continue staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your stay
FORT DODGE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Was not a good stay, the hotel changed my preference from smoking to non-smoking and thought an up grade would be fine. I was meeting family and we are all smokers, i should have been given the choice to change hotels. I came from Iowa and my family from Reno. It was too late when we got there to get another hotel everything was booked so we were stuck.
coffee pot was broke, shower sucked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nick W, Manager at Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Sorry your stay with us was not a pleasant one. Anytime we get overbooked with try to accomodate our guest the best we can with free upgrade. I'm sorry it was not upgraded to you liking and hope you give us a chance to make it better.
Washington MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Solid place to stay. Neat, clean rooms, good value price. I would stay there again. Elderly or people with a lot of baggage, be sure to ask for the 1st or second floor since there is no elevator. This is not a fancy place but it is good for overnight travel when you want a clean quiet room accessible off of the interstate.

Room Tip: Get on the 1st or 2nd floor...no elevator.