It was a nice motel, good value. They do not have an elevator and we stayed on the 3rd floor. If you aren't traveling with kids and not much luggage third floor is ok. The bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. We were gone before the breakfast was served so can't comment on it. Our suite was nice but no table and chairs. Overall for the price you can't beat it.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds Of Fun Hotel
- Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds Of Fun Hotel Kansas City
- Super 8 Kansas City
Location: United States > Missouri > Kansas City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #78 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun 2*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Super 8 hotel in Kansas City, Misouri, where Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun amusement parks are right across the street. Super 8 is located on I-435 via exit 54. Our hotel offers smoking and non-smoking rooms and does not allow pets. We can also accomodate RV and Truck parking. Our Kansas City hotel furnishes every room with a microwave, refrigerator, and hair dryer. It's also free to make a local telephone call or use the high speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.