I was a little upset with my trip over the weekend. I upgraded to the suite in order to have a little extra room in case I had visitors. When I arrived for the check in the suite had a couch and chair but did not have a table or chairs to eat at. The room was spacious. I was also concerned that there was no elevator in the hotel. I found the bed to be very comfortable but the pillows on the bed were not. They were small but almost round in shape. I brought my own pillow thankfully otherwise I do not think I would have gotten a very good nights sleep. If I would had more that one bag to carry up I would have had to make multiple trips. I would be very surprised if no one else has mentioned this. I did not like that the coffee pot in our room only made one cup of coffee. I would be easy to have a 6 cup coffee pot in the room. On Sunday around 10am the water in the shower would not get warm. I was the first person in my room to shower that day and the water was room temp. It was not a good way to end our stay at the Super 8. The staff was kind and helpful. The breakfast did not have a very big selection. Honestly I was not interested in eating any of what was offered. Overall the room that I stayed in for the weekend was not worth what I payed for it.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds Of Fun Hotel Kansas City
- Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds Of Fun Hotel
- Super 8 Kansas City
Location: United States > Missouri > Kansas City
Business Center Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #80 of 111 hotels in Kansas City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun 2*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Super 8 hotel in Kansas City, Misouri, where Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun amusement parks are right across the street. Super 8 is located on I-435 via exit 54. Our hotel offers smoking and non-smoking rooms and does not allow pets. We can also accomodate RV and Truck parking. Our Kansas City hotel furnishes every room with a microwave, refrigerator, and hair dryer. It's also free to make a local telephone call or use the high speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Kansas City/Worlds of Fun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.