Over the past 40 years I've travel a lot, and have stayed in scores of hotels and guesthouses around the world. This hotel stood out simply because the room design was so practical.
From the door, all you see is the kitchen and living area. The bed and bath are out of view. The kitchen included a full-size fridge and separate freezer, and enough dishes and pots and pans (in good condition) to really cook. They even provided dishwasher detergent. Separating the kitchen from the living area was an ample desk/dinner table. The living area consisted of an attractive sofa-bed plus TV, mounted on a dresser which visually divided the living and sleeping, The wide-screen TV, was mounted on a swivel base would have made it convenient to view from the bed, sofa-bed, or kitchen.
There were electrical outlets conveniently dispersed wherever they might be needed. The ample closet actually had enough space for luggage, and contained an ample supply of coat hangers.
On the down side maybe for some guests, but not for me. No breakfast included, but I am diabetic and cannot eat the donuts and waffles most places provide. No daily room service, but when a maid is coming, I usually end up cleaning up so she won't see my messes, and later I often forget where I left stuff. I don't mind asking for soap, coffee and towels at the front desk. The room might have smelled slightly of smoke, but if so, it was not enough to bother me. The size of the room was ideal for 1-2 people. With the sofa-bed, it could have accommodated up to four, but not as comfortably. For me it was ideal.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Airport Hotel
- Homestead Studio Suites Airport
- Kansas City Homestead
- Kansas City Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Kansas City
- Homestead Kansas City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Airport - Tiffany Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.